Sign in to follow this  
henks

Racer in Northern MN

henks
Hey all,

I'm Chris. Been riding for about 9 years now, and have had my race license with the CRA since 2012.  I've raced both a 1st/2nd gen SV, an R6, and am in the process of building a '16 FZ into a SS legal racebike.

Mostly here to search out what guys have done for some of the odds and ends things.
  • Like 5

-Chris
Central Roadracing Association #286E

letitsnow
Welcome.

I raced CRA from 1991-98. I now have an old cbr600f4 that will see some track days, but I don't roadrace any longer. My FZ07 is my commuter.

There are a couple of guys on the CRA forum that race/have modified their FZ07's for the track - have you checked that out?

henks
Yeah, I've ridden the one painted with the white/blue stripe livery. He doesn't live too far away, and has stopped over once when I was starting tear down. I'm an active member on the MNSBR forum with the same username.
  • Like 1

-Chris
Central Roadracing Association #286E

Cruizin
There actually are a few here too racing these. One builds a race fairing for the 07. Thanks for joining us and feel free to start uploading some pics and vids in the track section

mossrider
Well, welcome on board stranger.  ?

Dave
  • Like 1

letitsnow
Not meaning to hijack your thread here, but I have bought a set of leathers and CAN'T WAIT to ride on a track again! It has been 20 years...