The MT-07 Forum

Happy Thanksgiving and man I miss riding

Cruizin

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members and visitors, riders supporting vendors and families, we hope you all have great days with those you cherish as well as the inlaws.

I'm thankful to be a part of this community that we launched a couple years ago. Others have popped up too. It's fun sharing and learning with peeps from all over the world.

Warm riding season is over for most of us but now we are getting ready for Ver 6 of this forum's software/design. Thank our premium members for the features coming early spring 17, including 100% mobile responsive with all features including phone pic uploads, no app needed. That and many more features are coming and I'm thankful for everyone who helps this forum in their own way.

Enjoy your winter fz-07 upgrade projects, remember to take pics and write up "how tos" in our tech tip section so others can learn from you now and five years from now.

Because of you members, vendors and moderators, we are and will remain the most complete resource for owners and dreamers of the FZ-07 by Yamaha.

And remember, if there was ever a year to not allow religion or politics at the T day table, it's probably this weird year.

Keep wrenching and typing, more Black Friday specials coming!

Best wishes,

FZ07.org staff

• Premium Member

Rode mine from DFW to OKC today for the in laws thanksgiving. Definitely a good way to start the holiday!

Happy turkey day to all of you.

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

Archived