The MT-07 Forum

Thanksgiving or Black Friday special?

conejo

I'd definitely be interested too, especially if there is a flash for the SC Project.
I am waiting for a sc project flash as well.

I had asked them about this a while ago and they said they would offer a deal for this. Too bad as I cannot go through it with it anymore since I need the bike for a while.

2wheeldynoworks
I had asked them about this a while ago and they said they would offer a deal for this. Too bad as I cannot go through it with it anymore since I need the bike for a while.
as long as it's paid for you have a month to send it in ;)

2wheeldynoworks
I'd definitely be interested too, especially if there is a flash for the SC Project.

I am waiting for a sc project flash as well.
We've got about just over a dozen bikes running the SC exhaust with our Yosh tune that has been fairly successful. If you wanted to capitalize on the sale, we can flash in the Yosh tune and see how it runs for you and once we get the SC in shop and flash made for it, it's a free reflash down the road.

Are you guys having a Thanksgiving or Black Friday special? Just ordered an Akra Carbon and going to need a tune for it :-)
You guys who asked for this, did you order the discounted tune? Few hours left!

I'm glad they extended it another day, I almost procrastinated and missed out again! Just paypal'ed my order :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my ECU back and slapped it in. Between the flash and the Akra Carbon it's a whole new bike. Sounds like a beast! The throttle is soooo smooth now, and the engine braking is not near as obnoxious as it was before. Vast improvement!

I won't go into details, but I managed to get in on the sale at the last minute, I will wait till after the holiday rush to actually send in my ECU. I have to say the flash is one thing, but you can tell more about the product from the attitude of the vendor, and Nels is one of the most straight up guys I have come across in a long time. Extremely helpful, and patient.

By The way, Nels is the kind of guy who will not bad mouth any particular product, but if you contact him before you by a pipe he will give you great unbiased info as to the relative gains to be had with certain combos, then you can choose a set up based on your needs and budget.

Archived