The MT-07 Forum

Just picked it up

skiddum

f5fe738931aaac813f6d69684a993130.jpg

After waiting a hole week and a half she's finally mine. Ooo yeah. I tell ya what after driving cruisers around all year then jumping on this thing it feels like there's nothing there until you roll on the throttle and zooooooom away you go. And it is one radical son of a botch. It just wants to fly and the engine braking is a little weird but I think I can get used to it or have them flash the ecu to stop it from having such a mean kick back every time I let off the throttle. But for my first ride all I can day is wow. Holy smokes
b705322a30e9a54b04966e4cede099bd.jpg

30e70d045b5949bfecb9dc06f36a991f.jpg

• Global Moderator

another red for the books.... gratz dude :)
red is the fastest btw

drop a pin here to let others know where you are

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Color can be changed for just a little $. Whatever you choose, there's no substitute for the smile light weight puts on your face. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you. Why all the hate on the red. I love it. I want something that draws attention draws the eye. and it does at that. Plus they had to some other ones but they where both grey. I wanted the red and would like to add a neon blue strip down it with some neon blue rims and clutch and break lever maybe even the hand grips I think that will look dope

Thank you. Why all the hate on the red. I love it. I want something that draws attention draws the eye. and it does at that. Plus they had to some other ones but they where both grey. I wanted the red and would like to add a neon blue strip down it with some neon blue rims and clutch and break lever maybe even the hand grips I think that will look dope 

Yep, personalize your bike, it is your own style!! :))) our bikes reflect our preference, and certainly your idea is unique! Post pics with changes, please! :)

Safe riding!

I personally don't like red for the exact reason that you prefer it. I don't really want additional attention thrown my way, but I'm a bit of an introvert. I did however see one online with white rims that looked rather nice and red is an easy scheme to work throughout the bike when selecting mod parts. I am also interested in seeing pics with the blue accents that you are thinking about. Congrats on the bike and enjoy!

Archived