The MT-07 Forum

"Beauty and the Beast." -Beaumont, CA

thenakedONES

• Premium Member

Ahhh so you're the one that put these on the scrambler forum. Haha, good to know I'm not the only one with the duo :D

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
How does riding the two compare? Scramblers look so good. I'd love to have a cafe racer version
Haha, I just say... as much as they're similar, they're very different.  
I know, it's not helpful, but you'd have to just ride it to really feel the differences. 

Ducati just released a "cafe racer" model to the scrambler line up. There are 7 different types, all with nuances that make the ride/set up a bit different on each one. 

I have the Full Throttle that stock comes with a lower handle bar and "sporty" seat. The handle bars are wider than the FZ... 

Those Ducatti Scramblers sure are lookers. I feel like the FZ is still a better bang for the buck ride, though options are always nice.

Ahhh so you're the one that put these on the scrambler forum. Haha, good to know I'm not the only one with the duo :D
Hehe! Well... Not quite! The FZ-07 is definitely mine but the Scrambler belongs to a buddy of mine. Started out as a brand new Full Throttle edition and now it hardly has any stock parts left as you can see! ?

How does riding the two compare? Scramblers look so good. I'd love to have a cafe racer version
The two are actually pretty similar in concept, being... Naked, light weight, having up right ergonomics, torquey, and plain out fun to ride!  
But... they also differ quite a bit as well... and only the butt and soul would feel that difference once up top twisting the throttle!

My honest opinion, after riding both bikes, would summarize the FZ 07 as a more versatile bike that is truly a damn good bang for the buck deal for around $7000!! From longer distance trips (comfort), to spirited mountain rides (handling), to around town cruising (engine delivery), to even the freakin race track! It's really tough to beat the FZ-07 as an all around great bike at an amazing value! The Scrambler does have that "cool cafe" factor though which appeals to many! Hell... I even almost bought myself one because I love the style that much! (The Urban Enduro was my personal fav until the Cafe Racer was announced! So badddd! ?)

So... In summary... both are awesome bikes! It really comes down to money and which bike makes you smile every time you ride it over and over again! ??

Those Ducatti Scramblers sure are lookers. I feel like the FZ is still a better bang for the buck ride, though options are always nice.
Totally agree with ya! ??

• Premium Member
Hehe! Well... Not quite! The FZ-07 is definitely mine but the Scrambler belongs to a buddy of mine. Started out as a brand new Full Throttle edition and now it hardly has any stock parts left as you can see! ?
Hahaha, well nice... so not you, but your buddy. Cool. Not everyday that you get connected by two different bike forums like that.  

Archived