The MT-07 Forum

Lever Guards for the FZ07

relahtees

I'm new to my FZ 07 and was looking for parts to upgrade the style a little bit. I'm looking for lever guards (like track lever guards) for the stock handlebars. Is there any brand or product you recommend? I dont want the entire hand shields, just the lever guards. Extra points if they are blue! 

-Rel

I know Woodcraft Technologies makes lever guards for our bike. I believe they have diff colors too. Check out their website, they're a bit on the pricey side. But you get what you pay for in a crash!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Track lever guards might possibly be available... I don't personally have them so I wouldn't know the specs on it.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Hi! Italian brand Rizoma has got some, but in black/black, silver/black or gold/black: http://www.rizoma.com/street/yamaha/yamaha-mt-07-mt-07-2014-16/en

There are 2 models.

Just checked in Revzilla, some blue/black models available from LighTech - link with all models fitting the FZ-07:

http://www.revzilla.com/parts/2016-yamaha-fz-07#v2-facets%5B%5D=2127&page=1&page_size=48&sort=featured&tab=all&implicit_facets%5B%5D=227&implicit_facets%5B%5D=1889

Safe riding!

Archived