The MT-07 Forum

Hello! New 2016 Matte Silver FZ-07! (SoCal)

thenakedONES

HELLO from Southern California! 

I have owned my new 2016 Matte Silver FZ-07 for about a month now, coming from a Kawasaki Vulcan S which was a great bike for the short while that I owned it... I really just needed something a bit more sporty! I was sort of in a rush to get my 2016 FZ-07 while they were still available as I am personally not a fan of the new 2017 colors for the US market... Now if we were getting that Yamaha Blue MT-07 color here that would have been a different story as that color is damn nice!

This forum has proven to be very valuable already as in my research I have found out many things about my new bike that I would have never known without helpful members such as yourselves! I thank you for this and I look forward to future posts and interactions!

Cheers!
IMG_3578.jpg

Powered

by

Imgbb

• Premium Member

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the bike and your time here.

If you feel like you get a lot of use out of the forum, look into becoming a premium member -- it definitely has it's perks!

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the bike and your time here. 
If you feel like you get a lot of use out of the forum, look into becoming a premium member -- it definitely has it's perks!

Thanks! I will keep that in mind... ?

Welcome!!
Thanks!! BTW... Love your Armor Gray set up! I almost went w/ those colors, but ended up getting the Matte Silver instead... :)

Welcome!!
Thanks!! BTW... Love your Armor Gray set up! I almost went w/ those colors, but ended up getting the Matte Silver instead... :)

Now it's goodies & mods to personalize it!! Keep us posted, Bro! :)

Safe riding!

Will do! Already got a few things installed with more on the way... Will give a short "my opinion" review of each when I get the time!
1. Akropovic Titanium Exhaust
2. Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit

Archived