The MT-07 Forum

Quick clip of Fall FZ-07 riding.

weazsel

• Premium Member

Got a new to me GoPro Hero 3+ and I really like it. 1080p60fps quality and the apps/programs are really friendly.

Threw together a few highlights from my ride yesterday. Need to adjust the angle for next time, I thought I framed it correctly. Lost a lot of good footage.  :-/

BUT WHOOLIES!  8-)

The light turned red on that last clip after the bridge. That stop was a lot harder on the bike than it seems in the video!

More videos to come. Hopefully get some more footage, I'm on borrowed time here in the Northeast with this weather.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/m7n15oDctKE

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

thinking of buying a 2nd GoPro or good camera for fairly cheap. How many clams for that one and where?

Beemer

• Premium Member
Nice! I like your clip-on's. how are you wheelie-ing in 3rd?? Plz teach me!
They're actually not clip ons my man. I went with these: Suburban Machinery M1 Handlebars

I went with those because in my opinion they're a really nice half step. I mostly ride my bike in the street with light touring and some track days. These bars put me in an aggressive position but not too aggressive... and they look dope.  8-)  They're perfect for my many uses of this bike. Although I believe he has clip ons now since he's a lucky track rat @pgeldz can still comment on them!

As for third gear wheelies, I just started doing them. Been working on 2nd gear clutch ups this season. For 2nd gear I'm usually between 25-35mph > slide back to the front of the pillion seat > pull the clutch in > give her a moderate rev and drop the clutch. She lifts up real quick. Experiment before you just drop the clutch at 8000rpm lol... this bike can definitely loop in 2nd.

For third I'm going about 50mph > slide back to the front of the pillion seat > pull the clutch in > give a more than moderate rev (needs more than the 2nd gear wheelies) and drop the clutch. I find third gear wheelies much smoother but the trade off is you're going much faster!

thinking of buying a 2nd GoPro or good camera for fairly cheap. How many clams for that one and where?

I had a Replay XD Mini I was using for a while and it was just okay. GoPro I find has better quality video and comes with some nice software for both desktop and mobile. I found the Hero 3+ Silver for $200 used on Amazon.com. That was my first experience buying used on Amazon and it worked out pretty well. It was listed in like new condition. That's the only reason I took the chance. They sell some factory refurbished ones too on there. I believe those come with a warranty.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• Premium Member
Nice! I like your clip-on's. how are you wheelie-ing in 3rd?? Plz teach me!
They're actually not clip ons my man. I went with these: Suburban Machinery M1 Handlebars 
I went with those because in my opinion they're a really nice half step. I mostly ride my bike in the street with light touring and some track days. These bars put me in an aggressive position but not too aggressive... and they look dope.  8-)  They're perfect for my many uses of this bike. Although I believe he has clip ons now since he's a lucky track rat @pgeldz can still comment on them!

As for third gear wheelies, I just started doing them. Been working on 2nd gear clutch ups this season. For 2nd gear I'm usually between 25-35mph > slide back to the front of the pillion seat > pull the clutch in > give her a moderate rev and drop the clutch. She lifts up real quick. Experiment before you just drop the clutch at 8000rpm lol... this bike can definitely loop in 2nd.

For third I'm going about 50mph > slide back to the front of the pillion seat > pull the clutch in > give a more than moderate rev (needs more than the 2nd gear wheelies) and drop the clutch. I find third gear wheelies much smoother but the trade off is you're going much faster!

I had a Replay XD Mini I was using for a while and it was just okay. GoPro I find has better quality video and comes with some nice software for both desktop and mobile. I found the Hero 3+ Silver for $200 used on Amazon.com. That was my first experience buying used on Amazon and it worked out pretty well. It was listed in like new condition. That's the only reason I took the chance. They sell some factory refurbished ones too on there. I believe those come with a warranty.
I'm actually using the Woodcraft Clip-On Adpater Plate with their 1.5 Rise in the down position... 
The Suburban Machinery bars are still awesome though, and very very close to the Woodcrafts...

Woodcrafts go just a tic lower though ;)

- Paulie

Archived