The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust --- Titanium Band Broke

jeffkisthename

• Premium Member

Just as we might have expected from Revzilla!!! Excellent, AND minimum hassle for YOU!!! It will be interesting to see if they send you an entire new system.

I imagine the different way of handling warranty claims noted here is due to the different manufacturer's procedures.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Wife texted me. Look what arrived today. I'm amazed at how fast and easy RevZilla and Akrapovic took care of me. Can't wait to get home.

So, to answer everyone's question, it's the full system.

21088c545b11fff448e4d9040c5e7b48.jpg

SigSide.jpg

Guest ChicagoAJ

I'd laugh at you if you sent me that picture, lol. I think they meant some bigger holes, chuck up a 1/4" bit and really destroy it, you could fill those with epoxy and put a sticker over it and resell it.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
I'd laugh at you if you sent me that picture, lol. I think they meant some bigger holes, chuck up a 1/4" bit and really destroy it, you could fill those with epoxy and put a sticker over it and resell it.
He said it's up to me.

Now look at this!

958bd5244984024fe6b85bfd414be043.jpg

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
You going to just install the can or do all the pipes?
Nothing yet. I may wrap the piping.

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
So why drill the holes? 
So you giving the busted one away to whoever is willing to pay for the shipping costs??   ::)
I'm going to shorten the can and put on black exhaust wrap. Gonna look dope. Just gotta source new titanium tape (exhaust rivet band).

SigSide.jpg

So why drill the holes? 
So you giving the busted one away to whoever is willing to pay for the shipping costs??   ::)
I'm going to shorten the can and put on black exhaust wrap. Gonna look dope. Just gotta source new titanium tape (exhaust rivet band).

Hmm,.. Pics necessary when this happens!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Hmm,.. Pics necessary when this happens!
Yeah, neighbors gonna dislike me even more...you @albatrosscafe let me get that baffle...

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Going to sell the new system? Lol
Nah, rainy day stash!

SigSide.jpg

Archived