The MT-07 Forum

TST Industries Integrated Tail Light and Fender Eliminator

headfreq

That bulky rear fender was really irking me so after some research and looking around I decided to try out TST Industry's parts. 

Got their smoked integrated tail-light, fender eliminator kit, and blinker relay...and so far I'm super happy with all of them.
In addition I got Mini LED license plate bolts (link here) for a smidge over $10.

Their installation vids were very helpful, build quality was top notch (which floored me considering how comparatively inexpensive their prices are), and everything fits snug and looks clean. You have multiple options to pulse the brake, make the turn signals sweep or just blink, etc. It's nice and bright through the smoked housing, and shipping was very fast.
Even if you're running other lights the relay isn't that expensive, plugs right in, and is adjustable. Definitely worth circumventing the hassle that is putting in resistors on everything.
Some pics...

pG0NUcc.jpg?2

F79gQ7b.jpg?2

ks8sMXY.jpg?2

UvcDsHl.jpg?2

blv3X3K.jpg?2

5NXHSfm.jpg?2

GVOp2ln.jpg?2

IdwN5Ve.jpg?2

0Djvqr2.jpg?1

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

I have it too, but i dont like it. Its too damn dark for my personsl taste if the photos were more realistic i would of gotten the clear one. It is very visible during day and night.

I have it too, but i dont like it. Its too damn dark for my personsl taste if the photos were more realistic i would of gotten the clear one. It is very visible during day and night.

Yep, I got a clear tail light because basically, you want to be seen!

Safe riding!

Oh that looks sweet!!  Think I may have to get it!  Where did you get it?? 

I have the Motodynamics one, but if TST is your choice, get it at their website:

https://tstindustries.com/TST-LED-Integrated-Taillight-2015-R3-FZ07.html

Make sure you get the proper relay on their website too, so you don't get hyperblinking (or whatever it's called, hehe).

Safe riding!

I have the Motodynamics one, but if TST is your choice, get it at their website:

Make sure you get the proper relay on their website too, so you don't get hyperblinking (or whatever it's called, hehe).

Thanks!  Looks like I get to spend more money!!

Why do you 'have to' get a relay? I.E. Studies show that a faster blinking light actually gets peoples attention quicker than a slow blinking light.  

Beemer

YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT A BULKY ASS END SHOULD SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO HAVE BY LAW. 
yamaha_trx_motorbike_august_1998_blue_exhaust_tailpipes_number_plate_b44kwc.jpg

Geez! By law, can you drill holes in it so that it acts less like a parachute? 

Beemer

Why do you 'have to' get a relay? I.E. Studies show that a faster blinking light actually gets peoples attention quicker than a slow blinking light.

Hou are right that it's more noticeable, maybe we shall leave it as "optional", ?

Safe riding!

some trim them down but if caught 6 points on your license and £100 pound fine.
do this twice and you can kiss good by to riding for one year.
from gov - web sight....same applies to m/bikes to.

Number plates (also known as licence plates) should show your vehicle registration number correctly. You can’t rearrange letters or numbers, or alter them so that they’re hard to read.

You could be fined up to £1,000 and your car will fail its MOT test if you drive with incorrectly displayed number plates.

Just ordered this with TST's bundle pack that included the tail tidy and front lights. I will let ya know what I think when I get this installed.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered the smoked integrated tail light. I went back and forth between the clear or smoked because I'm not looking to make myself less visible. General consensus is that the smoked color is still easily visible. I'll find out soon enough. Got the tail light and the relay for $106 which isn't too bad. I wasn't a fan of TST's fender eliminator so I went with the MotoDynamics.

• 4 weeks later...
tejascruzer

I went back and forth between the smoked and the clear for a while and finally pulled the trigger on the smoked. I figured if it wasn't bright enough I could just eBay the smoked and switch over to the clear. I can tell you no pictures or YouTube videos I've seen give an accurate representation of the brightness; it's much brighter in person.  
IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

photo uploading sites free

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for those led license plate bolts did you have to purchase a power supply as well or just the bolts?

2017 FZ-07 ABS

The first things I put on my bike were the TST integrated tail light, fender eliminator and LED flush mount front turn signals. I went with the clear tail light and smoked front flush mounts. Both are very visible according to those I've ridden with. I didn't purchase the relay as I actually prefer the quicker blinking rate as it grabs attention faster.

Installation of all three products was a breeze thanks to TST's installation videos on YouTube. For less than $160 shipped, it's the best round of mod's I've done. They really clean up the bike!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered myTST bundle yesterday, I went with the clear lens after reading feedback here. I also went with the Motodynamic front signals to keep DRL at least on the front.  Can't wait to get this all on the bike.

Archived