Sign in to follow this  
Simbadc650

3am bored on utube found this

pitapola
Yep, the cager is a dick for sure. But the rider isn't doing himself any favors. If I see someone driving like that I'm staying the fuck away from him.

Better to be alive than to be right.
  • Like 4

Beemer
Yep, the cager is a dick for sure. But the rider isn't doing himself any favors. If I see someone driving like that I'm staying the F@#K away from him.  
Better to be alive than to be right.
That's what I say! Case in point ... I was with an elderly person in a car once (them driving) and they were going to turn left on a green arrow and into the path of a car speeding toward us from the opposite direction and obviously going to run their red light and t-bone us. After I yelled to stop and we came to a sudden stop, the other car flew past in front of us at around 65 mph. and the elderly driver said, argumentatively, "But, I had the right of way. I didn't have to stop." After that we talked about maybe not driving any longer and thank god they agreed and didn't drive a day after that.
  • Like 1

Beemer

Beemer
It's too bad that wasn't an off duty cop on the bike with a 9mm.

On a side note, I noticed he was in the "car pool lane". Is that legal? Is that what started the whole thing? (Not that riding in it justifies some clock-sucker to act like Charles Manson and run you over.)

• Like 1

Beemer

Simbadc650
On a side note, I noticed he was in the "car pool lane". Is that legal? Is that what started the whole thing? (Not that riding in it justifies some clock-sucker to act like Charles Manson and run you over.)

Looks like he was in Cali. We can use car pool lanes in Cali
  • Like 1

Beemer

Looks like he was in Cali. We can use car pool lanes in Cali
Thanks! I thought I'd heard that here in the past but wasn't sure. Citrus State Historic Park = Cali, you're right. 

Beemer