The MT-07 Forum

3am bored on utube found this

Simbadc650

Yep, the cager is a dick for sure. But the rider isn't doing himself any favors. If I see someone driving like that I'm staying the fuck away from him.

Better to be alive than to be right.

Yep, the cager is a dick for sure. But the rider isn't doing himself any favors. If I see someone driving like that I'm staying the F@#K away from him.  
Better to be alive than to be right.
That's what I say! Case in point ... I was with an elderly person in a car once (them driving) and they were going to turn left on a green arrow and into the path of a car speeding toward us from the opposite direction and obviously going to run their red light and t-bone us. After I yelled to stop and we came to a sudden stop, the other car flew past in front of us at around 65 mph. and the elderly driver said, argumentatively, "But, I had the right of way. I didn't have to stop." After that we talked about maybe not driving any longer and thank god they agreed and didn't drive a day after that.

Beemer

It's too bad that wasn't an off duty cop on the bike with a 9mm.

On a side note, I noticed he was in the "car pool lane". Is that legal? Is that what started the whole thing? (Not that riding in it justifies some clock-sucker to act like Charles Manson and run you over.)

Beemer

On a side note, I noticed he was in the "car pool lane". Is that legal? Is that what started the whole thing? (Not that riding in it justifies some clock-sucker to act like Charles Manson and run you over.)

Looks like he was in Cali. We can use car pool lanes in Cali

Looks like he was in Cali. We can use car pool lanes in Cali
Thanks! I thought I'd heard that here in the past but wasn't sure. Citrus State Historic Park = Cali, you're right. 

Beemer

Archived