The MT-07 Forum

Semi Liquid Polymer Gel Seat Upgrade

Beemer

Semi Liquid Polymer Gel is what my upholstery guy used in my seat to make it more comfortable. It isn't like most gels that feel semi hard, this feels soft and squishy, like there's liquid inside but there isn't and you can cut it to size because it doesn't leak. This is medical grade gel so you won't find any gel more comfortable. I know I've mentioned the gel before but I couldn't find it and my upholstery guy treated it like some trade secret but now that I found it this is my official thread for it. I've heard good and bad about other supposedly good aftermarket seats but I can honestly say this stuff works "butt magic" and my butt ain't what it used to be! So if you have a good upholstery guy in your area this is just another option for redoing the stock seat. 

Just type this in your search bar on Amazon: Semi Liquid Polymer Gel Sheet 1/2" Thick- 18" X 18" - Ultimate Gel Pad for All Cushioning Purposes: Seat Cushion, Motorcycle Gel Pad, Arm Rest..etc
by Gel United

Beemer

it's good stuff. I need to dig up the source I used for my SV650 seat. Closer to an inch thick and wasn't quite so dear.
Check medical supply houses - wheel chairs frequently use the material.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived