The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 in Northern Virginia

devgru1

Just joined the FZ-07 Brotherhood this past Monday, damn glad I did
That thing is an f'ing beast and it hasn't even been broken in yet

Live in Northern Virginia if any of you else are out here, specifically Loudoun County

Any tips on what first mods should be??

Edited: You asked what first mods "should" be and should is relative to the person. The shocks aren't the greatest and since they can affect handling and your safety more often than a pair of turn signals I would have to say to upgrade the shocks first. With safety in mind still, I would say to upgrade the headlight to something in the 5k light range so that you can be seen better in the day/night and see better at night. Many here went with the Cyclops bulb. You can find it under Forum > parts/accessories. pattonme is the guy you should talk to about shocks if you don't like how the shocks perform. Maybe if you told us what bothers you about the bike it would be easier to suggest what you "should" get as an upgrade, otherwise you could get overwhelmed with suggestions. Oh, yeah, pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Beemer

+1 on pics (or it doesn't count). ;-)

As far as mods, the others have covered the usual upgrades. Which first depends on what's important to you (aesthetics, performance, something else) and what kind of riding you're primarily planning to do (commuting, 2-up, track-days, that kind of thing).

Welcome to the party!

Archived