The MT-07 Forum

My HO Project

clintfish

Hi Guy's. Proud HO owner here. I'll give you my Mods list, then my shopping list.

Yoshimura Tail Tidy
TST Integrated Tail Light
TST LED Flush Mount Front Indicators
TST LED Relay
HEL Transparent Red Braided Brake Lines
Motul RB660 Fluid
K&N Filter with Snorkel Removed
EJK Kit by Dobek Performance
MT-07 Logo Radiator Grille
Black Boot Plates and Side Frame Covers

Shopping List
SC Project Ceramic Black Conic Full System (On Order)
TST Crash Protection Kit
Custom Black Carbon Plastic Dip for fenders.
Black Bolts and Screws where visable.
Black Footrests and plates behind riders footrest. Anodised hopefully.
Streetfighter headlight.
Anodised Black R6 front forks.
And probs something with the Handlebars.

In other words, I'm blacking out the bike. All Bar the blue on the frame and wheels that came with the HO.

I'll keep you updated!

• Premium Member

I see you brought the bike inside your house so it can watch TV

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Nice list. I will probably look dumb for asking what the HO in "proud HO owner" stands for so I'm not going to ask.  ::)

When you exit your house do you feel like Batman leaving the Batcave?

(there's a spot on your carpet)

Beemer

I'm curious about the streetfighter headlight... What does it look like? Have you seen another FZ07 with something like that on it?

Looking good by the way. And let me tell you, you are going to loooove the bike with that SC exhaust!  ;)

Nice list. I will probably look dumb for asking what the HO in "proud HO owner" stands for so I'm not going to ask.  ::) 

In OZ, High Output, HO is your normal 74hp
Leaner legal is 55hp

In OZ, High Output, HO is your normal 74hp Leaner legal is 55hp
Gotcha! Thanks! I knew about the two bikes in Australia, been talked about some here but usually they call their bikes MT's so it threw me off a bit. I kept thinking, who makes a bike model called the HO?! I just didn't make the connection.

Beemer

I'm curious about the streetfighter headlight... What does it look like? Have you seen another FZ07 with something like that on it? 
Looking good by the way. And let me tell you, you are going to loooove the bike with that SC exhaust!  ;)
So this is an MT09, but it's my target as far as looks go. It is going to be hard to find something Street legal that looks so mean, but I'm g getting there! images_33.jpg

I remember now. You said in another thread you wanted lights like the ones on that MT-09. The mirrors look the same as the mirrors I used to have on my bike. They look good and are of good quality but I hope you're aware you can't see much out of them. I could be wrong but aren't those straight bars ( handlebars)? They do look mean! Put up some pics when you get there!

Beemer

No unfortunately I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex. So barman has to get in the elevator haha

For those who want to know. .
Thank you for your interest in the handcrafted quality, performance and incredible sound of Italy's SC-Project, a leading world class Factory with the highest level competencies demonstrated in the pinnacle of motorcycle racing – the MotoGP and WorldSBK!

Regarding the ceramic coated black full system 2-1 Conic for your Yamaha MT-07 and your queries, firstly we are the Official Oceania Partner whom operate directly on behalf of the SC-Project Factory for Australia and New Zealand – therefore we post exhausts throughout this region. We offer a flat rate for Registered Postage in Australia of $47.50. If you are located in Perth we are happy to delete postage and you are welcome to collect when ready.

SC-Project exhausts are handcrafted to order in the state of the art Factory based in Milan Italy, this ceramic coating system is listed as a special order which will take approximately 7 weeks to supply, you can be assured of the absolute finest quality product and excellence from SC-Project - a leading MotoGP and WSBK exhaust Factory.

Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us on the details listed below because we are always happy to assist.

No unfortunately I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex. So barman has to get in the elevator haha
Poo! That sucks .... but still pretty cool. I bet you get all the looks coming out.

Beemer

Archived