The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle bag, jackets, boots sale

Simbadc650

• Premium Member

Haha, hopefully there aren't any issues with what they say is in stock vs what they actually have!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Thanks man! There went another hundo. Two tank bags and a tail bag. Two pieces will adorn the Africa Twin.
Gotta strike while the iron is hot, this luggage is cheap.

• Premium Member

Fantastic prices! Thanks for the tip. I ordered a strap tank bag. I hope I can make it fit.

Why can't left turners see us?

Wow, all of the motocentric stuff is on sale, and most of it is all five star reviewed. Jackets, pants all kinds of stuff.

Check it out here

The Squadron jacket is usually $200 on sale for $59. All the reviews are 5 stars

2015_motocentric_squadron_jacket_hi_viz_mcss.jpg

Wow, all of the motocentric stuff is on sale, and most of it is all five star reviewed. Jackets, pants all kinds of stuff.  
Check it out here

The Squadron jacket is usually $200 on sale for $59. All the reviews are 5 stars

2015_motocentric_squadron_jacket_hi_viz_mcss.jpg

They still have tankbags, tail bags, jackets and boots in stock!

Thanks for the update, there goes ANOTHER hundo.

Got a onesie, some bootys and some Allens

Motocentric must be going the fuck out of business

I just ordered that jacket for $59 in all black, they had my size! I also got the tank bag and the chain break tool All for under $100!

Thanks for the tip guys! Deal of the century!

Is motocentric it's own brand? Or is it the motorcycle superstore generic brand? I'm thinking of those recon pants.

Is motocentric it's own brand? Or is it the motorcycle superstore generic brand? I'm thinking of those recon pants.

Im seriously considering buying like 5 ea of a few of their items and then selling them for 100% markup on ebay after they run out of stock. The buyer ratings are clearly listed for ea product, this all seems to be good stuff.

• Premium Member

Picked up the magnetic bag for the GSXR too good of a deal to pass up ;)

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• 2 weeks later...
dentalprodigy

This seems to good to be true. I'm eyeing their recon pants... And that cover for $20 bucks. Does anyone have good feedback on this brand?? I've never seen this brand on Revzilla. Reviews seem positive but does anyone have first hand experience?

This seems to good to be true. I'm eyeing their recon pants... And that cover for $20 bucks. Does anyone have good feedback on this brand?? I've never seen this brand on Revzilla. Reviews seem positive but does anyone have first hand experience?

Just got their arsenal pants for going over jeans. Only have a couple commutes on them but they are good quality and for the price a no brainer.

I actually bought the Squadron jacket and a set of tank (strap) and tail bags. The bags were around $30 each and the jacket 59. They still had the trickle charger for 4.99, so I got that too.

Bags are AWESOME for the price. Very stout. The tail snaps on in a blink with straps that go underneath the tail. Are prob going to get dirty and abraid over time, but they stay put and lots of storage, and the sides are expandable. Tank bag needs some manipulation for mounting and I will have to leave the under-the-seat strap in place , but it too looks solid, once you get it sorted. The jacket was great but was too long in the sleeves. I just sent it back, and have a L on order. Again, for the price, it can't be beat. Looks strong, reasonably made, and has "armor".

All in all, I can see no way to order these if you have a need. High recommendation.

Pants are awesome true to size on the charts.

dentalprodigy

Just ordered the Recon pants for $60. Can't argue with the price, hopefully this stuff will last a couple of riding seasons.

Archived