The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Malaysia.

nk3371

Hello everyone.

Had my MT-07(or FZ-07) for around 2 months.
Just done some minor upgrade/tweak to the bike.

Here's a photo for your eye candy.
P_20161023_143457.jpg

More photos here : nk3371 Gallery

Future plan :-
- TST or Motordynamic tail light
- Tail tidy
- Wheels recolor (Maybe when I do tire change)
- Bar end mirrors

• Premium Member

From a guy with yellow wheels... keep them black. The colors are a B*%#$ to clean and keep clean. First and last bike I'll own without black wheels. Welcome to the club and totally loving the shorty pipe!!!

'16 FZ07

• Premium Member

Welcome! Haha, I was just going to ask what color wheels you plan on doing. I have to agree. I only have rim tape and the tape that's on the inside of my rim gets dirty all the time. But if you're down to wipe it down, it's all up to you!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome and congrats! I take it that's considered a fairly big bike over there??? 
Thank you.
Yes it is. I had to upgrade my current riding license to ride a bike bigger than 250cc.

From a guy with yellow wheels... keep them black. The colors are a B*%#$ to clean and keep clean. First and last bike I'll own without black wheels. Welcome to the club and totally loving the shorty pipe!!!

Welcome! Haha, I was just going to ask what color wheels you plan on doing. I have to agree. I only have rim tape and the tape that's on the inside of my rim gets dirty all the time. But if you're down to wipe it down, it's all up to you!
I had yellow in my mind right now. Haha. 
My other bike had Repsol Orange wheel color, so I guess I've already used to bright colored wheels.

Too bad we don't have that grey with yellow wheels MT-07 here in Malaysia. Really fall in love with that color scheme.
Only dark purple and yellow color available this year.

• Premium Member

Welcome, and nice bike choice. You had a bike with Repsol orange wheels. Was is a Honda Repsol? If so, which one? That would be an awesome bike!

Why can't left turners see us?

Welcome, and nice bike choice. You had a bike with Repsol orange wheels. Was is a Honda Repsol? If so, which one? That would be an awesome bike!
Thank you. 
No it's not a Honda. It's a Suzuki.
30379353741_dbabe2d001_o.jpg

Still love this little thing even though I already had an MT. Haha

I'm guilty of making fun of them from time to time but I admit, scooter's can be quick!

[video src=https://youtu.be/ub3-nJakADg]

Beemer

Archived