The MT-07 Forum

Hello from The Woodlands Tx

uiccsurfer

Hello all I bought my Fz-07 a few months ago coming from a 2016 Harley iron it was fun but wasn't my thing and i'm having a blast on the fz, so far all i've done is a windscreen and Vagabond fender eliminator

3f0caa99678b8e6eab5823a65e29fc90.jpg

60f88dea7973af9fa461984066f31800.jpg

f3f1784e4cc4053ff5448e1e3c123fd6.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome! It's always nice to see some locals on here. I'm just now starting to run into a few FZ owners out on I-10. I used to live in the woodlands but don't make it out there much. Unless I'm catching a show at the pavilion.

Welcome and congrats. Obviously, not all Harley riders sneer at the mention of the two words, 'sport bike' but I am curious as to why the drastic switch of bikes. I assume, for starters, you wanted something that was a little more fun to ride. 

Beemer

Welcome and congrats! You didn't like the Harley? How un-American! :o   (rofl)

Not all American Harley riders are ignorant snobs that don't know Harley makes high tech sport bikes for racing. Give Americans a break, we are after all masters of breaking from tradition and bonds.

Beemer

Welcome and congrats. Obviously, not all Harley riders sneer at the mention of the two words, 'sport bike' but I am curious as to why the drastic switch of bikes. I assume, for starters, you wanted something that was a little more fun to ride. 
Exactly, I was scraping peg all the time and wanting to lean over farther, so I felt limited on developing my riding skills , and suprisingly I can make longer trips on the fz, the harley would make me ache quicker shooting tailbone pain

Welcome and congrats! You didn't like the Harley? How un-American! :o   (rofl)

Still like Harleys and if I could have both in the garage I would but definitely a bigger bike than the sportster

Welcome! It's always nice to see some locals on here. I'm just now starting to run into a few FZ owners out on I-10. I used to live in the woodlands but don't make it out there much. Unless I'm catching a show at the pavilion.
Man it would be nice to group ride someday, I ride every now and then with my friend who has a speed triple and go out for the Fulshear 44

Welcome to the fold! A lady rider friend of mine also rocks a Harley, but then she also canyon carves with me sometimes on a friend's second sportbike. It's nice to be versatile, no?

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
Man it would be nice to group ride someday, I ride every now and then with my friend who has a speed triple and go out for the Fulshear 44

I'm out near west park toll and south mason. I'd be down for that group ride.
Weather is gettin prime too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome to the club! If you're ever up in DFW, hit me up and we can ride.

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

Archived