The MT-07 Forum

More of those $15 Mototcentric bike stands are available!

Cruizin

• Premium Member

Same here, order cancelled due to it being out of stock even though it was in stock when I ordered. Apparently there was a technical glitch.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

I guess the people who missed out don't need to feel so bad anymore. My order was cancelled as well so rip early X-mas present to myself

• Premium Member
Just got an email this morning saying they cancelled my order!!! Reason: Item out of stock or defective. Interesting.
I got a similar message but they told me to cancel the order and I can't. Kind of upset now

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

Ordered mine 5 minutes after this thread was posted. Just received an email today saying there was a 'glitch' and the stock was misrepresented. Now they want me to cancel the order, but I can't figure out how with eBay.

Ordered mine 5 minutes after this thread was posted. Just received an email today saying there was a 'glitch' and the stock was misrepresented. Now they want me to cancel the order, but I can't figure out how with eBay.
I got that email, too. The process is not clear, at all. Here are the steps you need to take:

1. Go to your My Ebay page (link at top right of every page).

2. On the My eBay page, on the left sidebar, click on Purchase History.

3. On the Purchase History page where it shows your order, under the big blue "Leave Feedback" button on the right side of the page will be a small blue link that says View Order Details. Click it.

4. On the Order Details page, click the Contact Seller button.

5. On the next page, select "Cancel the order." Click Next/OK. 

6. On the next page, will be a message with a link that say Contact Seller Directly. Click it.

7. Type a message in the box that says "Per the message I received from you about the stands being out of stock, I'm requesting to cancel this order and receive a refund." or however you would like to say it. Click Send.

It seems like just hitting "Reply" and saying cancel the order would accomplish the same thing, but I don't know if they have some sort of email filtering set up that is looking for specific order numbers or subject lines, so I would just do a fresh Cancel order message using the steps above just in case.

Bummed I can't get the stand. I have a rear stand from Cycle Gear that broke the last time I used it, so I'm in need of one. :(

• Premium Member
I got that email, too. The process is not clear, at all. Here are the steps you need to take: 

3. On the Purchase History page where it shows your order, under the big blue "Leave Feedback" button on the right side of the page will be a small blue link that says View Order Details. Click it.

6. On the next page, will be a message with a link that say Contact Seller Directly. Click it.

7. Type a message in the box that says "Per the message I received from you about the stands being out of stock, I'm requesting to cancel this order and receive a refund." or however you would like to say it. Click Send.

It seems like just hitting "Reply" and saying cancel the order would accomplish the same thing, but I don't know if they have some sort of email filtering set up that is looking for specific order numbers or subject lines, so I would just do a fresh Cancel order message using the steps above just in case.

Bummed I can't get the stand. I have a rear stand from Cycle Gear that broke the last time I used it, so I'm in need of one. :(
Before I read your post, I had already done this... No response yet. I hope it works out soon.

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

I got the same message about the stock level as well. I also ordered some other stuff along with the stand that I still want so I told them to just take the stand off the order and send everything else. Hope everything works out as it should or I may have to take an hour and a half drive and give them crap in person.

• Premium Member

I did this exact same process. Took me a few minutes to figure it out. It's not as straight forward as you would think it would be. They also did a shetty job explaining it in my opinion.

It's all good @Cruizin you had us all in your heart. Thank you anyway.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

I haven't gotten a return message from them yet, but I also just replied to the message they sent so that's probably why. I did the above using the contact seller button when you click on the picture of the stand. Hopefully that will work.

I have gone through the same cr*p as others here.  I ordered a stand, noting about being out of stock.  Paid immediately.  Then after the weekend, I receive the ever so lovely "technical issue" email.  Today, order has been automatically canceled.  But still haven't received my money yet.

Don't know about you all, but I am reporting this seller to eBay.  They put up the auction, I paid faithfully and immediately. Then days later get some crap email that they aren't going to honor the order.  That is a dishonest seller.  Whether I get my money back or not, I will report them as such and never buy from them again.

UPDATE:
I am thoroughly disappointed with eBay and their policy of protecting their "Super Sellers" at the cost of smaller members.  I tried to leave negative feedback for the seller, You can't (at least not for 7 days). Also, you can't report why you are leaving negative feedback like you could before. Next step, try to report seller online for improper practices.  You Can't, just get sent in a loop of choices that don't lead to actually leaving a report anywhere. So, I call. From the moment I tell them I want to report a seller, they ask who I am, and want me to verify it by giving more and more private personal information.  They never ask about the seller or the transaction I am reporting, just more and more about me and giving me their speech about how their policy does not allow for immediate negative feedback on "Super Sellers" and that it's possible someone might look into their account in the future.  Thanks for nothing eBay.

Well it says that they shipped the rest of the order and it looks like they modified the order taking the $15 off the shipping cost but the price doesn't reflect on my credit card yet. Hopefully it will. If not I'm out $15 and I'll just not order from them in the future.

Well it says that they shipped the rest of the order and it looks like they modified the order taking the $15 off the shipping cost but the price doesn't reflect on my credit card yet. Hopefully it will. If not I'm out $15 and I'll just not order from them in the future.

Motorcycle superstore will refund the funds. They are a big company.

So the rear stand can be used with or without rear spools apparently, is it right? Just flipping the support plates and that's it? :)

Safe riding!

Yep it looks like they are working on it. They sent me a message and apparently they are shipping the rest of the stuff I ordered, and they said they were refunding the $15.  

If you went through PayPal, check that account.  The funds never made it all the way back to my card, but they are in PayPal. 

Archived