The MT-07 Forum

More of those $15 Mototcentric bike stands are available!

Cruizin

Got mine in the mail yesterday and these things are awesome for the money! Almost as sturdy as my Pitbull stands but on rock bottom clearance pricing!

Only $15 for the rear stand below, usually $79.00 Order before these run out! Click Here

0000-motocentric-m-3-front-stand-black-mcss.jpg

• Premium Member

Wow, no, you really can't beat that at all... I already have a craptastic rear paddock stand from Harbor Freight but it's already bent even from our little FZ-07. Being able to use my rear axle spools will be nice. At $15 it's cheaper than takeout! And I need a front stand for my first tire change soon. Thanks for the heads up!

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Been looking to get stand for sometime now, cant believe this deal. just got a set a min ago. thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Rear stands are still in stock! Click here! It says more than ten in stock! These are usually $79 stands  
@rhb
Got it. bad link before, took me to a blank page, unfortunately they don't ship internationally to my location. 

Thanks for the heads up. Just picked one up along with some other goodies as well from them. It said only 6 available when I placed my order. Best part is, I'll have it fast. Motorcycle Superstore is only about about 1.5 hours away from me.

mushymushroom

I'm late to this party twice now. I'm more upset with this one since I spent all of today cleaning the garage to make room for when I go pick up my bike tomorrow.

realtalkdiddy

Just got an email this morning saying they cancelled my order!!! Reason: Item out of stock or defective. Interesting.

Everything You Want Is On The Other Side Of Fear

Archived