The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 in Palm Springs, CA

crazycracka501

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Hello all!  I switched from a 98 Triumph Adventurer 900 to my 2015 FZ-07.  Honestly I didn't think I'd find a bike as versatile between highway riding, in town cruising and tearing up the canyons.  However, I came upon this gorgeous FZ-07 at Palm Springs Motorsports, test rode it (was the only one to ever ride it from 0 mi) and bought it as a birthday present to myself.  Man is this bike fast, nimble and real easy on the eyes.  Only thing it needs is a more um....boisterous exhaust.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome crazycracka501! What a great birthday present! Glad you found us. Lots of exhaust talk can be found here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Awesome birthday present! I would love a bit more sound, but can't afford the price tag that comes with it. Maybe something cheaper will come out down the line! Welcome!

• Global Moderator

Hi crazycracka501, great to have you on board. You guys are lucky with you climate and long riding season. Many happy miles.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yea definitely the best birthday present I'll probably ever have in my life. I look forward to the less expensive exhaust systems as well. I was told that Cali doesn't currently regulate the cat converters yet, but like hippie alluded to in another post, that could change quickly here. The season is long here until about June then I have to fight 100 - 120 degree days like today prob will top out at about 107. I still get on and do some night riding though. I have seen Arrow exhaust systems on Ebay for about $500+ which is a heck of a lot better than most I've seen just FYI.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Just got photobucket account set up trying to get it working....I guess I could have watched the provided video First, but I'm stubborn  ;-|
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0168_zpsd8e0284a.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/guerro501/IMG_0226_zps8b1a3473.jpg

Archived