The MT-07 Forum

Bridgestone Tire GROUP BUY!!! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

This Group Buy has ended. Unfortunately, we did not meet the minimum number of people in the allowable time frame for the group buy to happen.

Good Afternoon everyone!

I'm proud to be able to offer our latest GROUP BUY on BRIDGESTONE S20 EVO tires!!!

I've seen many people asking about which performance orientated tires to get when their stock tires wear out...I now have the answer!

The Bridgestone S20 EVO is a Sporting Performance tire that's worlds above the OEM's.  The front features a dual-compound tread with a circumferential mono-spiral belt with stiffer five-filament strands in its construction for better stability and wear. The rear S20 EVO has three different compounds instead of two, with the wire strands going from five filaments to two and becoming less rigid for better compliance and more grip, while also improving lateral stability.

wm1Lgj7.jpg

I was able to secure a great deal for forum members and do the full set, 120/70/17 Front and 180/55/17 Rear for $199 SHIPPED (to the contiguous US).

This is a fantastic deal for those wanting to try a more sport orientated tire for use in all conditions, street, track, inclement weather, etc., with longer life than that of the competition.

Don't take my word for it, check out what Yamaha MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi and Tech 3 Yamaha rider Bradley Smith have to say about them:

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8beiXGKZGI]

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhpH6Y8nmGo]

Again, you can't beat the Bridgestone S20 EVO for the price.  $199 a set, SHIPPED!!!! (to the contiguous US)

1.  @pattonme

There is a time limit on this GROUP BUY but I'm working my suppliers to get it extended.  As of right now, this group buy will end Nov 15th.

Don't delay and get your set today!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 2 weeks later...

Added you to the list @pattonme !

And @cruizin, true, but the deal is only for another two weeks!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

I didn't see this til now! But I still have a rear tire from you still waiting to be used.... This is such a great deal!!! I just don't ride enough anymore to get the miles to get this.

GET ON THIS PEOPLE!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 3 weeks later...

This Group Buy has ended. Unfortunately, we did not meet the minimum number of people in the allowable time frame for the group buy to happen.

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Archived