The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

Big bear is not too far from me, I could probably try to make that happen if you guys end up doing it on a weekend
Where are u located at?

• 2 weeks later...
Im in Moreno Valley. thing is, I've only been riding for like 2 weeks. can't say i have the confidence for a canyon run. lol
It's a good place to learn though, just go on your comfortable pace.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Who's down for breakfast in idywild on Sunday morning via palm desert / hwy 74 ?
Damn, wish I would have read this earlier, I'm in Palm Springs and would love to take that ride with ya.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Anyone up in the Simi Valley / Moorpark / Camarillo area??? Ventura County Riders???
I'm in Santa Clarita/Valencia area....  we should really plan at least a get together somewhere....  Where would be a mid point for all of us So. Cal. fz-07 owners?  Any suggestions, post it up and let's make this thing happen.... 

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

asaulo1... have you ever done the Lake Hughes Rd. to Pine Cyn Rd. to 138 and back on the 5?
I've done those seperately.... I live right by Bouquet Canyon so I go up Bouquet then thru Lake Elizabeth then Lake Hughes... we've also done the Gorman to Ojai ride as well.... are you in the area?  We can definitely do a ride up here... /

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

I'm in Moorpark... but I can shoot over Grimes Cyn into Fillmore... pickup the 126 to Valencia in about 30 minutes. We will need to hook up and do a ride. I will drop you a PM and give you my info... Mike

I am planning on riding Idyllwild over to banning on Sunday. I will be leaving from the 76 on Winchester road at about 8 maybe 815 in the morning if anyone wants to join me. Shoot me a PM if you are planning on going I guess the more the merrier. Hope some can make it, don't really like riding alone.

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I am planning on riding Idyllwild over to banning on Sunday. I will be leaving from the 76 on Winchester road at about 8 maybe 815 in the morning if anyone wants to join me. Shoot me a PM if you are planning on going I guess the more the merrier. Hope some can make it, don't really like riding alone.
What city is Winchester road?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Any LA riders around?
Im in the San Fernando Valley... Im riding sunday morning 
where at?  I might try to join you....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Im in the San Fernando Valley... Im riding sunday morning 
where at?  I might try to join you....
Van Nuys Area... My group meets up at Norms on Sherman Way and Woodman Ave. around 930 am.

• 2 weeks later...

How about an ACH (angeles crest hway) ride this saturday? Cross posted this on the ninja 300 forum so we'll see if we can get a good group ride going......

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom