The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

Here's a video of me chasing down my bro in law in his FZ-09, a Ducati Multistrada and a triumph street triple

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

@tanner68 - here's a quick mashup of me following you down Big T

• Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

There's a bike night at omoto cafe in Pasadena on Friday night. It's open to all makes. It's usually a good turn out and everyone is real chill.

There's a bike night at omoto cafe in Pasadena on Friday night. It's open to all makes. It's usually a good turn out and everyone is real chill.
What time? Is there a ride after or just hanging out?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

It starts at 7. It's pretty much just hanging out. I think some people go grab a beer afterwards. The last one I ended up leaving around 11

What time? Is there a ride after or just hanging out?
It also got pushed back to the 18th since it's supposed to rain Friday 

Quick video of my bro in law in his FZ-09 following me

• Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

So I will prob go check out the bike night at Omoto on Friday. Maybe get one or two of my riding buddies to join in if they're free. Any other members down to come out for a meet/greet and cruise? =)

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Another angeles crest hway ride this saturday... 9:30am meetup at Chevron in Sunland... address 8556 Foothill Blvd, Sunland-Tujunga... although I might be bringing my ninja 300 this time... we will see..... more than welcome to join in...

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 4 weeks later...

Another ACH ride this Saturday via the back way thru 9 mile. Let me know if there's any interest.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Had a good ride with Pepzfz this Saturday up ACH.... Thanks for coming out... Here I am following him at Upper Big T on the ride up...

• Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try to schedule one but probably not this weekend. Anybody up for a Friday afternoon ride to Newcomb's?

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

I have off on Friday. If I don't have personal life stuff to handle I'd be down to ride Angeles Crest to hit up Newcombs ranch!

• Like 1

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

I have off on Friday. If I don't have personal life stuff to handle I'd be down to ride Angeles Crest to hit up Newcombs ranch!

Will probably be sometime after lunch... Let me know tomorrow am if you're up for it.. We can do Big T, 9 mile up to Newcomb's.
  • Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Cool man, sounds good @asaulo1

• Premium Member

Aww, I work tomorrow. Have fun!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

If any members wanna meet up at the Mulholland Snake today I'll be kickin it with a couple buddies there! Weather looks great for some canyon carving! You guys know you want to!

cpeters1928

Any rides this Memorial Day weekend? Would love to try to put together a meet up.

I may or may not be down for the weekend. Potentially trying to setup my bachelor party that weekend, sooo riding may not be best choice under influences lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
If any members wanna meet up at the Mulholland Snake today I'll be kickin it with a couple buddies there! Weather looks great for some canyon carving! You guys know you want to!
How'd that go? Saw some video of CHP pulling cars over on RNickeyMouse's IG.  
Within the next 40 days or so, pulling over anywhere on the snake will not be allowed aka more tickets!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

Stay away from the snake period! I don't live that far away from there and use to ride it all the time. CHP has been making a point for the last couple months they don't want riders there. They'll pulling any and everyone over. Writing tickets for apparent speeding with no radar to modifications to just seeming to look like an idiot. I don't go there anymore. I'll stay far away and ride other roads.

There were a ton of CHP at the snake on Sunday but they were after cars mostly. It seemed like everyone had the same idea to go that day. Lots of really nice machines both 4 wheels and on 2. But they were checking for speeding and anyone crossing the middle yellow lines. Cars trying to show off were the ones gettin tickets. Riders were going more cautious cause of the idiot cagers. Another rider there made a good point that there's no reason to be afraid of the cops. You don't have to drag knee on every corner just to have fun. You can do the 40mph speed limit. And be legal while still have fun carving it up. Not riding at all on the snake or just posting up to look at bikes and not ride... just means the cops win again.

• Like 1