The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Valentines day this Sat, I'm on lockdown lol

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• Premium Member

Motomeek, I think we are at ACH Sunday. Not sure about Monday yet, maybe Azusa

Valentines day this Sat, I'm on lockdown lol 

lol I'm just not on lockdown because the wife and I decided to celebrate on friday.
  • Like 1

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

• Premium Member
I'd be willing to do something Saturday morning this weekend if anyone is interested. Was thinking Idyllwild this time as I've been to Julian and Palomar recently. Although I'd totally go again if it's more convenient for others. I for sure don't have to work this time.
I'd like to ride on Saturday morning and have nothing planned--would you keep me in the loop if you don't mind a no0b tagging along? 

I'd be willing to do something Saturday morning this weekend if anyone is interested. Was thinking Idyllwild this time as I've been to Julian and Palomar recently. Although I'd totally go again if it's more convenient for others. I for sure don't have to work this time.
I'd like to ride on Saturday morning and have nothing planned--would you keep me in the loop if you don't mind a no0b tagging along? 
Sweet! Does anyone else want in on this? Starting to arrange time and meeting place.

• Premium Member

Sweet. Saturday I'll be busy doing taxes, so Sunday works for me. I haven't done ACH yet, so I'm stoked.

Is it just @fzhooligan and @n2shotokai who's in?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I wasn't aware I, or anyone else, was in for anything forum related lol. I'm riding Ortega tomorrow, meeting some buddies at the gas station off the 5 and Crown Valley Pkwy @ 7am if anyone is in.

and there's a small chance I'll be riding ACH on Monday.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

• Premium Member

I had a communication mixup with friends. I will be on ACH Sunday with friends. Should be around Newcomb about noon.

• Premium Member

Haha, no worries. I forgot about an event I told a friend I'd go to tomoreow afternoon, so I'll have to pass. I'm gonna see if I can catch a short early morning ride.

Guest daufcguy

Wow, exciting to see so many SO CAL FZ riders, I am in San Diego County and always looking to meet up with other riders. I've been in san diego less than a year so I need all you experienced southern Californians to come out and show me the good roads!

If anyone would like to come to any of the following, please PM me and we can start to figure out times and meeting places.

(Saturdays)
March 7, Ortega Highway
March 14, Julian

I also go to Palomar Mtn for lunch on Fridays pretty frequently (including tomorrow), but I know that most people work that day. If you'd like to come though, definitely PM me!

Guest daufcguy
If anyone would like to come to any of the following, please PM me and we can start to figure out times and meeting places. 
(Saturdays)
March 7, Ortega Highway
March 14, Julian

I've never done ortega but would love too, especially with someone who's familiar with the road. Julian is right in my back yard (i'm in Lakeside) barring any unexpected life events, I would definitely be interested in this one. 

(Saturdays)
March 7, Ortega Highway
March 14, Julian

I've never done ortega but would love too, especially with someone who's familiar with the road. Julian is right in my back yard (i'm in Lakeside) barring any unexpected life events, I would definitely be interested in this one. 

Sweet. I've done all of these roads at least a few times and Palomar a crap ton of times. Ortega is a very fun road when you don't get caught behind cagers.

Guest daufcguy

cool, as the date gets closer I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can meet up for a ride, possibly get some of the other FZers on the forums to come along too!

• Premium Member

Ortega is awesome. I'm just unsure if I can make it or not... work and all.

Guest daufcguy

what about Julian on the 14th, she3pdog? I would be down to meet up for a ride, thats right in my back yard, And depending on how fast we go and what route we take, my lady might be interested in riding out on her sportster (she's still getting comfortable in the twisty stuff) Im hoping if she see's the 07 in action she will want to get one for herself!

what about Julian on the 14th, she3pdog? I would be down to meet up for a ride, thats right in my back yard, And depending on how fast we go and what route we take, my lady might be interested in riding out on her sportster (she's still getting comfortable in the twisty stuff) Im hoping if she see's the 07 in action she will want to get one for herself!
I should be able to (aka I hate work), and I'm fine with going a little slower if it gets more people involved! You probably know those roads better than I do, so I'll take your lead on that.

Guest daufcguy
I should be able to (aka I hate work), and I'm fine with going a little slower if it gets more people involved! You probably know those roads better than I do, so I'll take your lead on that.
very cool, compared to Palomar and some of the other motorcycle roads in san diego county, julian is pretty tame IMHO. My lady and I have both road julian quite a bit so i'm sure it wouldn't be a snails pace if she decides to come, also, I think even discussing this and you saying "you will go a little slower if it gets more people involved" will encourage more people of differing ability to come out and ride. I have a feeling a lot of people were scared away from the big so-cal fz-09 ride I was involved with a few weeks ago because they were worried about not being able to keep up. 

Anyone want to ride to Wrightwood and back on ACH this coming weekend. We can meet up at the Shell Station off the 210 on highway 2. I'll just suggest a 10.00am meet up time. Who is up for it?

I am GTG on either Saturday or Sunday.