The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

• Premium Member
hah. that comment came off too serious. i went back and added an emoji. there we go!

• Global Moderator
Sorry guys had something come up and couldn't make it. Hopefully we can get another meetup going soon.
No isaues man.. gonna try to hit up you guys again at some point in Sept or oct....
and this time i'll have the fizzy with me
  • Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I wish there had been more riders to show up to your little food outing @sorkyah ! It was a really good pastrami sandwich! But it was def nice meeting/talking to you and getting to know the man behind the username. We should try to do these things more often, if people would be able to fit it into their schedules. I know I'd be down for 'em! You should make your way out here more often...and on a motorcycle....
Pleasure as always seeing ya too @i28! (Nice change on the username by the way, muchhhh easier to reply to lol)

• Like 1

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 3 weeks later...

Just stumbled upon these forums. SoCal rider here, in the OC area. Have had my bike for a couple of months now. Been riding all over socal.

Nice @themg. We really should have rider meets more often. It's embarrassing as we live in SoCal and are afforded gorgeous riding weather all the time! Let's start strapping up and hit the roads guys/gals!!!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator
Nice @themg. We really should have rider meets more often. It's embarrassing as we live in SoCal and are afforded gorgeous riding weather all the time! Let's start strapping up and hit the roads guys/gals!!!
Do it... come out here this fall and we'll head up to flagstaff
  • Like 1

I can actually go to Ojai using the 33 and ride it back if that is practical enough for some other folks, that's all highway for me, and if nobody has take the 58 ,or the "forgotten hwy" as I have seen it called, that's a possibility for me too.

Come to ojai i live right behind the usa gas station on the 33. If your down to seriously ride... of course ?

Anyone care to meet at the snake today in the afternoon? Like around 1-2pm? I'll be up there with a few buddies to kick it. Would love to see some FZs today!

attackcat109

I got uni starting back up next week on the 29th and am free on fri/sat if anyone wants to do something down in SD or something

About to hit up the snake for a couple hours with a buddy if anybody is interested in a mid week run thru the canyons?

@roadrunner I've def seen you up there man! I may have waved or nodded up at the lookout haha. I'll be sure to stop and say what up next weekend!

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Long Beach rider here but im in la on he daily. Down to ride any weekend or mornings.

~Pete

• Like 1

'16 FZ07

Can we please set up a SoCal group ride when I'm back from my honeymoon in Korea? I've been wanting a fun meet/greet before the weather got too cold. I'll be back ready to ride a week before Thanksgiving! Lol

Dang, hard pressed to find anyone within less than 2 hours of me :-(
I'm down to ride out to Palm Springs.  I was actually talking about doing just that if there isn't any rain.  LMK 

VR/
Paladin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
crazycracka501
Dang, hard pressed to find anyone within less than 2 hours of me :-(
I'm down to ride out to Palm Springs.  I was actually talking about doing just that if there isn't any rain.  LMK
Hey, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I am absolutely up for a ride.  Let me know when a good day would be and we'll work it out. 

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

set one up for the week after christmas... i'll bring the bike instead of my car and we can all revel in the cali weather

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Welp... noone wanted to ride so looks like im bringing the car out to LA this weekend

• 1 month later...

Wooooo! Bringing this thread back to life in hopes to get a few more joiners. We have an FZ-07 Cali Owners page on Facebook. You should look it up and join!

We're doing a group ride meet & greet this super bowl Sunday 2/5. Get a chance to meet more of each other officially and get some food and a good cruise. I know it's on super bowl Sunday and all butttt we're trying to make it a fun option for people who don't care much to watch the game this year. Or if you do want to still watch it, you're welcome to punch out whenever to go to your parties. Let's take advantage of this SoCal winter and get to know each other fellow riders!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1268851466527852/?ti=cl