The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

I will stick to ACH, Little T and Big T. See you guys in Tujunga, La Crescenta Shell, and Newcombs Ranch.

The Snake is too crowded, too brief for the trip, and the Rock Store is full of butt sniffing dogs and Harley put putters.

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

People need to make the trip north to ride 33 in Ojai. That's surely a ride worth riding for. No one bothers you up there.

• Premium Member
i'm might be down to ride this memorial day weekend,if nothing comes up :):)
I was thinking the same 
:)

- Paulie
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

What day and Where to? Might be going on a ride Sunday for a friend's birthday but have no idea where we're going yet.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

cpeters1928
i'm might be down to ride this memorial day weekend,if nothing comes up :):)
I was thinking the same 

- Paulie[/

Count me in!

Hey @pepzfz I'm in SFV too! Why haven't we caught a ride together? Haha

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

roadrunner

@tanner68 are you riding this memorial day? I can't the weekend, only on the monday. I fell in love with angeles forest highway this weekend lol. Also I'm gonna pm you, I has some questions on the 8000 mile service if you dont mind helping please.

@pgeldz are you gonna ride here on the memorial monday??

I cant make it to cruise on Monday @tanner68, heading back home to NYC for my wedding lol. @pepzfz Shoot me a PM with your number brotha, let's cruise! Local SFV style! I just got back in from riding the Crest for a few hours. Got to meet Keanu Reeves up there!! He was shooting something for his motorcycle company near Newcombs Ranch. Super chill guy! Seriously gorgeous bikes too!

• Like 3

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member
@tanner68 are you riding this memorial day? I can't the weekend, only on the monday. I fell in love with angeles forest highway this weekend lol. Also I'm gonna pm you, I has some questions on the 8000 mile service if you dont mind helping please. 
@pgeldz are you gonna ride here on the memorial monday??
I was thinking about it, but not sure yet...I may be doing a group ride with work... 

- Paulie

Okay, everyone. Another ACH ride via Big T and 9 mile on Saturday 9am. Chevron in Sunland. @pepzfz, myself and my bro in law in his fz09 and probably a few more folks.

• Like 2

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member

So I was just curious fellas...what time you think you'll be at Newcomb's Ranch? I ask because if I go, I'll be coming from Vegas, and starting at the other end of ACH, where E138 meets I-15.

I was thinking if I go, I could meet you guys at Necomb's Ranch...

- Paulie

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Hmm, that could definitely work. It's not set in stone I'll be coming, but I'm working on it :)

- Paulie

• Like 1

Hey guys! So there's a bike fundraiser event goin on tonight in Alhambra to help raise funds for a child named Corben suffering from pediatric cancer. Lots of worthwhile raffle prizes for donation, including track days and one on one instructions. Also goodies for the bikes like battery tenders, covers, and such. It's going on starting at 7:30pm at the Ten Ren tea house. Goes til midnight! Supposed to be a huge show out from all walks of life! Any riders care to meet up there in a bit? I'm prob gonna head over to check it out and donate too!

https://www.facebook.com/events/285832908415640/?ti=cl

Good ride guys. Good to meet you. We'll definitely do another ride soon 44734c8dcba729419a5f4d70c9881877.jpg
8c5a9e17580b820cea95bff7378ba6ec.jpg
b74a083c7b665b9b59694bfd5bdcbe8d.jpg
291446305e29c77c355e31d12b54532f.jpg

• Like 4

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

here's a quick video of us chasing down a cbr1000r and an R6 close to Newcomb's Ranch... fun times...

• Like 2

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Thanks to Asaulo1 for organizing Saturday morning rides out of Tujunga. This is at La Cañada Shell afterwards. 

IMG_7718_zpspa5mejni.jpg

• Like 6

Next ride time that's setup I'll come out! When I'm back from my wedding! @pepzfz @tanner68 @asaulo1

• Like 2