The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

• Global Moderator

damned work schedule
Wish i could

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Miss ya @sorkyah! We def need to link up again! But yeah we are still debating where to meet up and what we're actually gonna do @azuryn. You should join the FB group if you can lol. It's up for debate still whether its hit the canyons for a bit, or just keep it a cruise with food and good convos. We will have it decided by tomorrow latest on actual ride plan. But wanted to see if any other takers would join up from here! I believe we already have 8 FZ members rolling out including myself. Most of us are on this forum too!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Hey guys, just moved to the Antelope Valley (Lancaster/Palmdale). Looking for a group to ride with! The FB group link doesn't seem to work.

-Jon

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I am in Corona. No that far from Riverside. If you would like, I can set a group on meetup.com so that we can go for a ride. We can go to the 74 (Ortega Hwy) which is a great ride or even go to the Canyons by Malibu.Please let me know your thoughts on creating a group and places you think we need to ride to.
Thanks.

• Like 2

@jonathsk @fzinla @crescentwrench try this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121442241209611/

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2014 at 9:06 AM, trebec said:

Well I am interested, happen to be in Murrieta and there are many great rides in the area. I will keep checking back

I'm in temecula area, hmu whenever any1 is around I'm always down to ride, especially on Saturdays. shet I'm going for a ride today it's nice out.

• Like 1

Wow such a dead thread we have here, Vex was the first post in well over a year.  I'm currently in Ervine and could going for a ride with a few people, I haven't done a group ride in quite a few years.  I was weighing my options of continuing to modify my bike or take it for a ride up to big bear these next two days.  

• Like 2

On 12/28/2018 at 10:48 AM, Vex said:

I'm in temecula area, hmu whenever any1 is around I'm always down to ride, especially on Saturdays. shet I'm going for a ride today it's nice out.

No kiddin, what a great weekend for a ride!......I live in La Mesa, did about 60 miles today heading out to Del Mar and back out to Santee.....great ride, what fun!

• Like 1

Weather is getting better in socal. Naked sport bikes and under 30 degree cold is a pretty uhhh volatile combination lol. Yeah let's start this new year off with a ride! I'm hitting Ortega this weekend.

• Haha 1

• Global Moderator

I'm in Phoenix, but used to spend quite some time in LA/Redondo Beach area

I'll be out there around the middle of next month,

Not sure if I'll have the bike or not, and I'll be at a convention called gallifrey one if anyone is a whovian and wants to hang afterwards

I'll be at the Marriott LAX Feb 15-17 along with the rest of the nerds

• Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, new member, now that the rain is letting up a bit I will start making it out to the so cal meetups in the LA area, would be cool to meet some of you and your bikes!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
OrtegaGoon

Brining this thread back from the dead lol I'm a new member with a FZ-07, I live above OC in the canyons... It would be cool to meet up and cruse around with a pack of 07s. Anyone in San Clemente / South OC / Lake Elsinore etc.