The MT-07 Forum

So. Cal. FZ Owners, how about a group ride?

asaulo1

It seems that our membership has grown by a lot these past few weeks and am wondering if they're a lot of So. Cal. owners out there that might be interested in a group ride in the future.... Just post any ideas here.... we can go to different spots.. your choice... twisties, coast run, even just to hang out.... C'mon people... let's get together to show off our steeds... Cheers!!!

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I'm up for a ride. Where are you located in SoCal? I'm in Palm Springs

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

I'm up for a ride. Where are you located in SoCal? I'm in Palm Springs
I'm up North of you in Valencia.  

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Dang, hard pressed to find anyone within less than 2 hours of me :-(

rotaryryan24

Count me in if we can set up something up within 100 miles +/_ of San Diego.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I am about 126 miles from San Diego as google maps says.  Maybe we can meet up in Temecula at some point? 

I'm definitely down for a meet up somewhere in between.... maybe go for an out and back ride from the meetup place.... I'm sure this will be an all day ride for us but I'm all for it....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Looking at the map, Lake Elsinore appears to be a good mid point for both asaulo1 and rotaryryan24 from north to south. I would come in from east, I don't know if you'd like to ride to the coast before splitting off or just meet up, grab a bite to eat. What do you guys think?

Sadly I but only have a permit, so I would not be able to ride freeways but if there was a way to get south on nothing but highways I would! I'm in bakersfield.

Sadly I but only have a permit, so I would not be able to ride freeways but if there was a way to get south on nothing but highways I would! I'm in bakersfield.
just curious, are you waiting to take the MSF course?  since you've passed the written test, I'd definitely recommend doing the MSF course and once you've completed it, they'll send you a certificate of completion that essentially replaces the practical DMV exam.  Just take that cert to the DMV and they will give you your M1 license right there and then.  In addition, the skills you will acquire at the MSF course is actually life saving, in my opinion..... Cheers!!!
  • Like 1

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

just curious, are you waiting to take the MSF course?  since you've passed the written test, I'd definitely recommend doing the MSF course and once you've completed it, they'll send you a certificate of completion that essentially replaces the practical DMV exam.  Just take that cert to the DMV and they will give you your M1 license right there and then.  In addition, the skills you will acquire at the MSF course is actually life saving, in my opinion..... Cheers!!!

Yes I have completed the MSF course but if you are under 21 they require that you hold your permit for 6 months prior to obtaining a license. I just turned 19 this month so I have to wait, I got my permit in July so I will be in the dmv in January getting my shiny new license :D

I can actually go to Ojai using the 33 and ride it back if that is practical enough for some other folks, that's all highway for me, and if nobody has take the 58 ,or the "forgotten hwy" as I have seen it called, that's a possibility for me too.

I can actually go to Ojai using the 33 and ride it back if that is practical enough for some other folks, that's all highway for me, and if nobody has take the 58 ,or the "forgotten hwy" as I have seen it called, that's a possibility for me too.
Ojai is actually a nice ride from my end of town... We can definitely do a ride to there and maybe do a run in 33 and back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
You free to meet up this weekend?

rotaryryan24

Sorry man next two weekends are all booked up, big labor day party, then Vagas for my friends 30th birthday party.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
Let's make it a Big Bear ride! I think Big Bear is in the middle for all of us.
Now you're talking!!  :)
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm in the middle of LA and the OC…

And if you do all ever decide to meet up at Lake Elsinore, there's Ortega Highway! That's a nice ride!

• Like 1

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
I'm down with Ortega Hwy! Let's make it happen guys.
I love HWY 74 aka Ortega Hwy, always a good fun ride.  Name the date and time, I'm down!
  • Like 1

I'm down with Ortega Hwy! Let's make it happen guys.
I love HWY 74 aka Ortega Hwy, always a good fun ride.  Name the date and time, I'm down!
Are u at Palm Springs? Let's meet at Beaumont and do Big Bear or Idyllwild. I'm down for this Sunday if you are.
  • Like 1