The MT-07 Forum

Armor Gray FZ-07

michaelkapanzhi

michaelkapanzhi

So I've been looking into a few upgrades for my Fz and was wondering what your opinions were about colored levers on the Armor Gray/hi-viz FZ-07. Would it look weird with gold or red (or any color for that matter) considering the Hi-viz accents? I havent been able to find any pics on the forums so just let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

• Premium Member

I just ordered gold levers for my white Fz, I think gold would look pretty good on gray too.

• Premium Member

Had gold ones and swapped em for black, the gold was a flagrant mismatch to the hi-viz and my OCD would not have any of it.

For what its worth the ASV black with red adjuster looks top IMHO.

If you want a pic let me know and i'll snag one for ya!

'16 FZ07

I'm pretty good at matching colors and certain shades of red will go with that grey just fine but with that high-viz in the mix it kind of screws up your choices and choice to use red unless you want people to think you bought your bike from Ringling Brothers. IMO, you are pretty much stuck with using grey or black levers now unless you can find some high viz ones. Haven't seen those just yet and gold will look off with the high-viz present. It'll look like you tried to use something with a yellow tone to match the high viz but they just don't go together, regardless of the grey.

Beemer

Archived