The MT-07 Forum

MT07 Owners in Greece

Panos

This is a topic for MT07 owners from Greece.
How many are we here?
I'm riding a 2016 MT07 ABS in Matt Grey. 
Bought it last February with already 10.000kms on
A few mods already: Akrapovic Carbon, R6 throttle tube, Led flash indicators, front axle spools and frame sliders all by Rizoma.

ps: Is it allowed to write in Greek ?  ::)

Haha, you beat me to it! I was just thinking about starting a greek thread here.

Thessaloniki represent! 2014 MT07 ABS, 10k km, with SC Project exhaust and filter fitted on it. Like I've mentioned in another thread, next mod will be the R6 throttle tube that I've ordered and there is also a couple of short levers in the mail (coming from China so that might take a while). I'm also thinking about an ECU flash, but I still haven't made up my mind.

2014 red mt-07 in Athens. I'm also at 10k km. Various mods, most recent one, ohlins front fork springs. I only have them two days but I'm really happy with the improvement.

• Global Moderator
Sorry, but it is probably best if you do not post in Greek.  To the best of my knowledge none of the moderators can read Greek and we would not be able to tell a spam post from a real post.

Sorry, but it is probably best if you do not post in Greek.  To the best of my knowledge none of the moderators can read Greek and we would not be able to tell a spam post from a real post.

Thank you. Of course no problem :)

Archived