Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

A darn good battery tender/charger for only $4.99

Cruizin
I have one of these and just noticed in another thread that they are on sale for $4.99. With winter coming up, get one of these and hook up to your battery and you wont have to buy a new batt in the spring.

Have had mine for two years and it works great. LINK Motocentric MC750 Battery charger/tender

jerryv
$4.99, now that's just crazy talk!

go4geoff
Thank God I live in SoCal where riding is all year round! But for that price that's a super sweet hookup for my other stately riders Hehe!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

twinturbo
Ah shoot looks like I was a few days too late. Any other recommendations for cheap trickle chargers? I need one since the season is pretty much over for me already.