The MT-07 Forum

Who has put on alot of Kms on the bike?

kojaxxx

• Premium Member

Good to see a lot of FZ's with impressive mileage.

24k miles here.

Ride 'em, don't hide 'em.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member

(rofl) (rofl) (rofl)   Well, I guess this wouldn't be me... I've had mine a year and a half and just about have it "officially" broken in!  (btw, it's not the bike, just too many toys and limited time.)

Most Japanese bike I have had have started to feel better somewhere around 20,000 miles,
has anyone checked the valves, if so did you need to adjust any, I have checked a few
other bikes but all have been in spec really cant see any reason to worry about the 07
this side of 80,000 miles or more.

I did my tune up at 27k and asked for my spark plugs air filter as well as the measurements for the valve adjustment. Just one of the intakes was right on the border but he shimmed it anyway. Spark plugs looked good. Air filter was barely dirty. I'll report again when I hit 54k.

I did my tune up at 27k and asked for my spark plugs air filter as well as the measurements for the valve adjustment. Just one of the intakes was right on the border but he shimmed it anyway. Spark plugs looked good. Air filter was barely dirty. I'll report again when I hit 54k.
Excellent 

Archived