The MT-07 Forum

Who has put on alot of Kms on the bike?

kojaxxx

Compared to some other members here my mileage is pretty low ... 8500km (5300 miles) since May this year.

• Premium Member

I do 2500(~4025km) miles a month, so yes. 10k in the 4 months I have had this bike.

Not much to say other than its still goes..... brrrrappppppp!

'16 FZ07

• Premium Member

15k miles since April 2015...it's my warm weather daily driver and back up to my FJ-09 which is the cold weather and long haul bike...only the stock parts on the FZ-07 that wore out was the tires which was 3wks ago and 30 miles ago... Sadly the FJ-09 is claiming the miles since its cold out...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

@jeffkisthename

He's way surpassed me now that I've moved closer to him haha. I have 25K+ miles or 40K KM.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I get cold so easily so I stop riding mid November until beginning of April. I would still average 11000 miles - 17700 kms a year. I'm in NH.

wow 56k is a lot of kms. I assume the bike still rides well?

Out of everyone I know which is maybe 10 bikers or so. I put on the most k and ride the most. Most are short rides after work for an hour or so. Some of you guys sure do a lot of k.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Out of everyone I know which is maybe 10 bikers or so. I put on the most k and ride the most. Most are short rides after work for an hour or so. Some of you guys sure do a lot of k.
Only thing wrong with my bike is the gear indicator doesn't work. I've got to change some kind of sensor. Bleh. Not worth the effort at the moment.

SigSide.jpg

Only thing wrong with my bike is the gear indicator doesn't work. I've got to change some kind of sensor. Bleh. Not worth the effort at the moment.
I have started noticing that my gear indicator blinks off/on while in 6th going down the highway.  

• Premium Member
I have started noticing that my gear indicator blinks off/on while in 6th going down the highway.  

I got the sensor cleaned last time I went in for service. No issues since...

Well then I guess that is something I will do in near future then. 

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Clean mine ?

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Clean mine ?
LMAO I didn't even clean my own! 

I've got 21000 kms on mine in two seasons. Runs great and starts better. Mine was a little tricky to start at times but that has passed. Uses no oil. Wonder how long these engines will run? Talked to a guy with an old Z1000. Said he had 170,000 kms on it with no issues.

Archived