The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Long Beach

botticelli

• Premium Member

Thanks for having me, just picked up a new FZ in Aug and totally loving it.

Lived in Rome Italy, Boston, New York, and finally work has brought me to the promise land... California.
So happy that every day riding is now a reality.

Living in Long Beach, and making the daily slog to downtown LA.

Been riding 12+ years, on all sorts of bikes form Ducatis to Harleys.

Cant wait to dive in,
~Pete

'16 FZ07

Nice to meet ya @botticelli! I'm from LA as well, living in the west part of SFV. Check out the FZ-07 Cali Owners page on Facebook. We have a few guys from the forums on here too. We plan meets and post up our stories, you should def come ride the canyons with us

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Welcome and congrats! Sorry about your low side, glad you're alright. So what kind of tires are you going to get?

Beemer

• Premium Member

Thanks all!

Beemer: I am a big fan of the Dunlop Q3's and the FZ has the same sizes as most sport bikes so no trouble sourcing sticky rubber!!!

Tire report to come soon, maybe 2 weeks left in the road3's on there now

~Pete

'16 FZ07

• Premium Member

Welcome! You're in a great spot as there are a good amount of FZs down there if you're up for a ride.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived