The MT-07 Forum

mrmaldo616

hey everyone just bought this 2 weeks ago already love the bike I have had previously a 2005 r6 and a 2009 fz6 and gotta say this is my fav so far so tell me what you think of yours and how you like the pics

my new fz-07

CAM00038_zps10ef38ac.jpg

my new riding gear joe rocket jacket and gmax g11d dual sport helmet

CAM00052_zps1ba3099a.jpg

wifes helmet with mirrored pink shield

CAM00046_zps27baf6f8.jpg

mini me and mini wife.

CAM00047_zps90cda181.jpg

me posing with new jacket

CAM00042_zps7b60e21b.jpg

• Global Moderator

Hey mrmaldo616 ! thanks for joining he club. Great first post. Now we know everything, how your bike looks, what you look like, your helmet, jacket, your happy kids, even the shaving cream you use ! :D 

Thanks for sharing. You are going to love the bike, we all do.

haha and thanks at @guru that is some horrible shaving cream by the way! I actually live in zeeland, Michigan but im visiting my mom in Gowanda, ny by buffalo for the week @nick

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome mrmaldo616, that's one gorgeous bike! You made a wise choice in the color, it's the fastest according to our poll. Please vote here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Yay, another red one! Good choice. Welcome to the forum.

I bought the same jacket in neon yellow. I almost got red to match the bike, but I liked the reflective striping on the neon one. I bought a helmet with red and yellow to tie everything together aesthetically. I have been very happy with the jacket.

thanks @hippiebikerchick I actually had all the colors too chose from in my area at different shops lucky for me my fav. color was at the place i like too deal with. @mjh937 very nice i got a pretty good deal i paid 40 bucks for my jacket the day of, they had a end of the year sale so i picked it up even got my wife a cortech black pink and baby blue one for 40 bucks all together for 2 helmets and 2 jackets i think it was 240 out the door!

Should have gotten the blue one since your in Michigan, isn't red a forbidden color up there. Like the jacket I just got mine in the mail today in hi viz.

Should have gotten the blue one since your in Michigan, isn't red a forbidden color up there. Like the jacket I just got mine in the mail today in hi viz.

I know i know it is a forbidden color ive read that red has more hp though so i figured i would go red, haha. def not a buckeyes fan though

Archived