The MT-07 Forum

Hopeful Owner in AZ w/ two OTD Offers

jonathsk

Hi all!

Prior Yamaha R6 owner.  Recently came across and want the 2016 FZ-07 Raven...soon!
Received two OTD quotes from dealers ranging from $7600 (Sierra Vista) to $8400 (Phoenix).

With the 2017 models about to roll out soon I am hoping to pick one up closer to $7000.  Will be buying two with a friend.
Wish me luck and if anyone from AZ has had any OTD price success stories please share.  Forums are showing as low as $6900.

This community looks great and look forward to hanging out with you all!

-Jon

Go check out motocity in Anthem(north phoenix). Ask for don little, he's the GM of the place. It's a small dealer and i walked out paying 7400otd. Great people there!

Chris

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys. Ended up picking up a 2016 FZ-07 Raven from a guy in Phoenix for $6500 with 300 miles. What a steal! Looking forward to upgrading now!

Hey Jonathsk, I live here in Sierra Vista and actually work at Cochise Motorsports. I saw that you posted on another thread about the EJK tuner. Are you the gentleman I talked to about installing a Yoshi exhaust as well as the EJK just yesterday at the service counter perhaps?

Archived