The MT-07 Forum

Hello from soon to be owner of a FZ-07

fizzer7

Hello everyone. I am currently at a stand still on the purchasing of the new scoot. I have been doing a ton of reading and watching videos that helped me back the choice to pick the FZ-07 as my new bike. I have a decent list of parts to buy as soon as I pick up the bike. Going straight from dealer to garage and going to do a meet and great with my toolbox. LOL

I look forward to reading and learning from this site as well as sharing my own thoughts, reviews,  and pics of installs.

Once again. Glad to be here!!

keep it tank side up!!!

Negative, this will be my 5th bike. My first bike was a 2005 GSXR600, bought it new then switched to a 2007 HD XL1200 Custom, then sold both and built a little rat bobber that turned out pretty neat. Last bike was a project that never took off a 1978 CB750. I was going to build a cafe racer out of it... and found a buyer by chance and sold it. That has been little over a year ago and I have had the itch ever since. Now just fell in love with the Fz-07. I love the style and that sound of engine is musical!!!

I'm not an owner yet. Went to the shop today and had a dose of sticker shock. Have an'06 Ninja 250 for trade, but they weren't too fired up about that. Want to keep the M50, so now trying to sell the Kawi on my own. Really thought I could get the FZ07 for around $ 7,500 OTD. Hopefully the Gray one will be mine soon.

• Premium Member
Really thought I could get the FZ07 for around $ 7,500 OTD. Hopefully the Gray one will be mine soon.

That sounds reasonable. Shouldn't be hard to get that price. Contact some more dealers. Where are you located?

Really thought I could get the FZ07 for around $ 7,500 OTD. Hopefully the Gray one will be mine soon.
That sounds reasonable. Shouldn't be hard to get that price. Contact some more dealers. Where are you located?
I agree.  Again, there's a dealer in West Virginia advertising Gray or Black on eBay $5995 OTD.  Add $500 for HaulBikes.com. 
This is a FUN bike.

• Premium Member
I agree.  Again, there's a dealer in West Virginia advertising Gray or Black on eBay $5995 OTD.  Add $500 for HaulBikes.com. 
This is a FUN bike.

Fun is just the beginning. :)
It just sucks for California people since we may not be able to import new bikes from other states because of the additional regulations we have.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived