Sign in to follow this  
seega7

AUXILIARY BULB IN HEADLIGHT HOUSING

seega7
I have a Cyclops led headlight on the way and I would like to replace the auxiliary bulb with a led also. I purchased a Sylvania 194 Zevo led bulb. Does anyone have experience with this one ? It's a 6000k and I was just wondering if it will be close to the same color as the Cyclops. I have searched here and found some info. on other bulbs being used but not this one specifically. Thanks

Beemer
I thought Cyclops specified what light range their bulb was. If I recall it isn't quite as bright as that auxiliary LED but close. Maybe around 5500k.

Edit: I just checked their web site and the color temp on the 6th gen. 3800 lumen bulb (4400 RAW) is 5500k. Is that what you wanted to know?

http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/3800-Lumen-H4-LED-Headlight-bulb-_p_83.html

Beemer

seega7
I thought Cyclops specified what light range their bulb was. If I recall it isn't quite as bright as that auxiliary LED but close. Maybe around 5500k. 
Edit: I just checked their web site and the color temp on the 6th gen. 3800 lumen bulb (4400 RAW) is 5500k. Is that what you wanted to know?

http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/3800-Lumen-H4-LED-Headlight-bulb-_p_83.html
Sounds like it should be close enough. Thanks 

Beemer
You're welcome and yeah, it will should be close. GL!

Beemer

Sweeps
Is the cyclops plug n play with a good fit requiring no mods? Also the auxiliary bulb is the drl light?

mjh937
Is the cyclops plug n play with a good fit requiring no mods? Also the auxiliary bulb is the drl light?
The Cyclops is plug and play and is a really easy install.  The aux light is the small bulb just below the headlight.