The MT-07 Forum

Ducati SuperSport

mjh937

• Global Moderator

I am definitely going to have to test ride one of these.  It is 937cc (see my user name).  I guess I will have to buy one :)

Wow, I didn't even know about this bike. I like it. Seriously have to consider this. Almost perfect. Only bummer is the 463lbs. That seems kinda heavy.

• Premium Member

The FJ-09 is like 450# in stock form...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

No source but myself recalling the weight off the top of my head looking at it in my garage...I was off by 10#... Next time I'm at the local drag strip I will put my FJ on the scale...but seriously compared to my FZ-07(380#) they both feel the same weight vwhen both are moving but It's more noticeable just moving the bikes around in the garage..

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Seems like the perfect street bike I think, bit more power than our 07s, still has the twin engine for torque fun. Looks amazing like most ducs. I hope these bikes do well so I can afford one in a couple years.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

I saw this and immediately thought, "So this is what the offspring of a Monster & Panigale would look like..."

72be40dede53d8ad90086e422c441701.jpg

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Panigale looks with the ride triangle of the Monster.
You realize that the bottom photo is a Monster S (left) and a 1299 Panigale (right) put together right?

SigSide.jpg

Yes I did, my cousin had the older version of this supersport and that is what he actually said it felt like. A Monster with fairings.
IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

I saw this and immediately thought, "So this is what the offspring of a Monster & Panigale would look like..." 
72be40dede53d8ad90086e422c441701.jpg
 Maybe you can watch the making of on Cruizin's sex tape??? That cold easily go for $25 a tape. Heh, heh!  ;)

Beemer

Archived