The MT-07 Forum

almost a new member???

optytrex

So I'm looking into buying an FZ-07! Hopefully I get a good deal ^_^
Background: Honda CBR600 F2 (1993 sport legend!), Yamaha Trail Way TW200 (Dirt Bike), Majesty YP400D (Scooter)

• Premium Member

Haha, well that was fast - Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the suuuuper lengthy delay but i totally forgot about this haha. Anyways, here they are guys, pics both night and day.

so far it's been an awesome ride and since I've just recently past the break in period I'm going to start modding stuff! Oops, I should say I already started! Simple things first...radiator guard aaaaaand mini wind screen (but this has to go for a bigger one).

Cool! Please show us pictures! I just finished all the mods and left the bike for the 600 miles service, had all the accesories even before the bike, rofl.

Safe riding!

Cool! Please show us pictures! I just finished all the mods and left the bike for the 600 miles service, had all the accesories even before the bike, rofl.
hahaha i had to try sooooo hard not to do that but the mods i want are all too many and readily available, luckily some are expensive and I'll end up putting them off for later. I'll take pictures and post em up later  

Archived