Sign in to follow this  
lybrium

JVB Moto Round Headlight KIT.

Beemer
I like it ... my wallet doesn't. Maybe if we had a contest to win it. Haven't had a good contest in awhile it seems.  ::)

Beemer

lybrium
Absolutely! I certainly can't justify an aesthetic mod that costs this much...right now anyway haha. However, this could be an ice breaker for more companies to do similar things. And perhaps cheaper!

• Like 1

norcal616
I like the round head light with that adventure dirt bike look theme but cannot picture that round headlight on a normal looking fz-07...that bike is just missing a little skid plate to complete the whole look I think... on another note  I really really believe if yamaha took the fz-07 and turned it into a legitimate flat track bike, they could have a nice little potent package...
  • Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

edgar
I bought my FZ with the intention to convert into that jvb Moto bike. But that's until next summer
  • Like 1

Beemer
I like the round head light with that adventure dirt bike look theme but cannot picture that round headlight on a normal looking fz-07...that bike is just missing a little skid plate to complete the whole look I think... on another note  I really really believe if yamaha took the fz-07 and turned it into a legitimate flat track bike, they could have a nice little potent package...
I agree and I like the looks of this. Hopefully the guys racing it will do well enough with it and it's mods that Yamaha will take notice and maybe even come out with a modded FZ-07 in flat track dress similar to this. 

[attachment id=2365" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

mjh937
I agree and I like the looks of this. Hopefully the guys racing it will do well enough with it and it's mods that Yamaha will take notice and maybe even come out with a modded FZ-07 in flat track dress similar to this. 

[attachment id=2365" thumbnail="1]

Do you mean like this? http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/10/15/yamaha-dt-07-flat-track-racing-concept-motorcycle-review-first-look-photos-from-aimexpo-2015

Beemer

Do you mean like this? http://www.cycleworld.com/2015/10/15/yamaha-dt-07-flat-track-racing-concept-motorcycle-review-first-look-photos-from-aimexpo-2015
Geez, I have the worst memory!! I knew we had talked about that bike before. Awesome!
  • Like 1

Beemer

Beemer
Was thinking of this thread that I had seen before and had commented on: "Yamaha DT-07 flat track concept bike......Killer!"

Beemer