The MT-07 Forum

Joined the FZ-07 club

copamundial

With help from this forum I decided to replace my recently stolen WR250R with a lightly-used FZ-07.
Here she is, followed me home today.

2015, in always-classy White, with only 3200 miles on the clock.  I am the third owner, which is insane to think of with such low miles.
According to the PO, the original owner was @StoltecMoto.

In terms of pre-existing mods, at first glance it has a Penske shock, braided brake lines, woodcraft clip-ons w/ 1" rise, engine guards, sliders, and .  I'll be contacting @StoltecMoto to see if they did any other mods when they had it.  

Missed the auto tags place by about an hour, so with no plates I've only been able to ride it around the neighborhood.  It's driving me crazy, so tomorrow I might just have to ride rogue.

CL_Ad20Photo1_zpsn7clekxt.jpg

2015 FZ-07 White: Penske 8900E shock & spring, Spiegler Stainless brake lines, Woodcraft clip-ons, engine guards and frame sliders.

Welcome and congrats! At least the neighbors will appreciate the quiet, big scooter sound. Maybe just for awhile I imagine.  P-)

Beemer

Took the bike to auto tags place Monday to get a plate so I could finally ride and picked up this little beauty.
Some kind of giant staple or something.

IMG_1125_zpsyqu4kcs4.jpg

2015 FZ-07 White: Penske 8900E shock & spring, Spiegler Stainless brake lines, Woodcraft clip-ons, engine guards and frame sliders.

Archived