The MT-07 Forum

November "rider" magazine...

avanti

• Premium Member

...road tested the 07, the SV650, and Ninja 650; guess which was preferred...

Also, an article on the FZ-10. 

(And, sure, Beezer, feel free to join in at the chorus--again--if ya like.  ;-)  )

(And, sure, Beezer, feel free to join in at the chorus--again--if ya like.  ;-)  )

Don't you mean, Geezer?! :D   
Hey, buddy, got a link for that? I'd like to see what they said.  I've been curious about Suzuki's new naked.

Beemer

• Premium Member

No, no link... just real paper copy, which I'm partial to. However, there have been other reports on the new-ish 650 Zuki, but again all I've seen are the magazines.

• Premium Member

Nice looking bike. I really like it, but I think Yamaha might release a "dirt track" version of the bike in the near future...
If they do, it should be pretty awesome.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Don't you mean, Geezer?! :D   
Hey, buddy, got a link for that? I'd like to see what they said.  I've been curious about Suzuki's new naked.
Here's a pretty good comparo... 
The thing that impresses me is the dyno numbers.
The FZ is better at everything below 7500 rpm.
mcy1016_comp-dyno.jpg?itok=ZTIkRpCghttp:

...and the actual track times...
Corrected ¼-mile
Suzuki 12.57 sec. @ 104.4 mph
Yamaha 12.38 sec. @ 107.9 mph

Top gear roll on  60–80 MPH:
Suzuki 4.8 sec.
Yamaha 4.7 sec.

Why can't left turners see us?

No, no link... just real paper copy, which I'm partial too. However, there have been other reports on the new-ish 650 Zuki, but again all I've seen are the magazines.
Yup, I've watched video's of the bike (17' SV650) on you tube but I've yet to see a shoot-out on video with pros riding like in this video.  

[video src=https://youtu.be/GAaWockRLD0?list=PL1UvgShw5U95Kt8Pu3yNXv9RlBX9xPMI9]  Talking about the lack of h.p. @1:55, I like how the guy said if someone is looking to get into the bike it might not be such a bad thing (the Gladius) if they don't know what they're doing." LMAO! That was one sad, plus for the Gladius! I hope they do another shoot-out with the new SV650. That video should be a little more interesting since it's been improved.

Beemer

Archived