Sign in to follow this  
mjh937

2017 non-US Colors

mjh937
I saw this article about new colors (or should I say colours, as it looks like it is for the MT-07) for next year. 
IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

• Like 2

c0al67
i'm a little mad the white now comes with a black frame lol. If i had realized it at the time, i'd have bought a red FZ and then bought the white plastics to get the black frame... i'm stuck with silver now!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

bigdaddybane
That blue one looks great!!
  • Like 1

rewplayff
i'm a little mad the white now comes with a black frame lol. If i had realized it at the time, i'd have bought a red FZ and then bought the white plastics to get the black frame... i'm stuck with silver now!
Same here. Hopefully the silver frame will get rarer and it'll feel more special. :D 
  • Like 1

thomascrown
The silver frame is the best one. If I could do it again, I wouldn't care about the color of the stupid plastics, and focus on getting a silver framed bike.

AlbatrossCafe
Cool. The cover above the footpegs also looks like it is now black (or has that always been the case for MTs?)

I agree though with @vroomvroom, 2015 Liquid Graphite + Blurple will always be top tier
  • Like 1

motomeek
It happened to me too.... 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

fzar
On 9/28/2016 at 12:55 PM, AlbatrossCafe said:

Cool. The cover above the footpegs also looks like it is now black (or has that always been the case for MTs?)

I agree though with @vroomvroom, 2015 Liquid Graphite + Blurple will always be top tier

I got me one of them, used, but in perfect condition just over 2,000 miles