The MT-07 Forum

2017 non-US Colors

mjh937

i'm a little mad the white now comes with a black frame lol. If i had realized it at the time, i'd have bought a red FZ and then bought the white plastics to get the black frame... i'm stuck with silver now!

i'm a little mad the white now comes with a black frame lol. If i had realized it at the time, i'd have bought a red FZ and then bought the white plastics to get the black frame... i'm stuck with silver now!
Same here. Hopefully the silver frame will get rarer and it'll feel more special. :D 

The silver frame is the best one. If I could do it again, I wouldn't care about the color of the stupid plastics, and focus on getting a silver framed bike.

Cool. The cover above the footpegs also looks like it is now black (or has that always been the case for MTs?)

I agree though with @vroomvroom, 2015 Liquid Graphite + Blurple will always be top tier

• Premium Member
It happened to me too.... 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
On 9/28/2016 at 12:55 PM, AlbatrossCafe said:

Cool. The cover above the footpegs also looks like it is now black (or has that always been the case for MTs?)

I agree though with @vroomvroom, 2015 Liquid Graphite + Blurple will always be top tier

I got me one of them, used, but in perfect condition just over 2,000 miles

Archived