The MT-07 Forum

New owner in NOVA

wolfing

Hello from northern VA! Traded in my '03 SV-650S for a '16 FZ just a few weeks ago and already had it in for its first service and well over 1k miles. (For some reason my pictures are showing as if they have been flipped upside down when i try to load them... sorry). First thing I did when I got it back from service was change out the exhaust for a Delkevic, soooo much louder and meaner sounding... helped to get rid of the "I'm riding a scooter" sensation. Also threw on a Puig racing wind screen, and adjustable stubby levers. On a side note... if anyone is looking for a stock exhaust, I have one with not a mark on it that I'm looking to sell to best offer. I also have a Bell Carbon Star helmet with minimal wear time for sale as well if interested let me know. Planning on being at the next Breakfast and Bikes here in VA, if you end up at the even keep an eye out for me!

[attachment id=2344" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2345" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2346" thumbnail="1]

Impressive how well it sticks to pavement, eh?
Or is there a NoVA down under? Or maybe @admin is messing with the Photo attachment code just to fool with people.

:)

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome!

How's the comparison between the SV and the FZ?

Also - Did you take the photos off your phone? Is your phone an iPhone? I use to have that issue too...

And probably post your stuff in the sale section with photos to get some traction!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Anyone down to get a ride group together before it gets too cold? raven and i are heading out today on a ride and anyone is welcome to join. Just message me at 619-507-9093 and we'll plan it!

❤️?BBB?❤️

Welcome! Yall probably drove by me on the way to wendys..

Too cold, no such thing. ok yea it gets cold but I still ride!

@raven for NOVA regional director??

Archived