The MT-07 Forum

Woolich Racing- WRT

norcal616

• Premium Member

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Anyone using this system with or without the race kit? The video shows the extra " race kit package" ... Just the normal kit to tune your ECU allows the stock 02 sensor to be disabled which they use for the Quick Shifter plug in...I'm curious if the o2 sensor delete disables the blasted " eco mode " in the software program...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

This is copy/paste from my posting in the FJ-09 forum... Only difference between the fz-07 kit and fz-09 kit is the fz-07 has QS, Launch Control and Pit Speed limiter and the fz/fj-09 have QS, auto blip and launch control...both kits are set up same way...

I took the plunge and ordered the race kit, which consists of a QS, autoblipping on downshift and a 2 step launch control...after a week of back and forth emails with Anthony from Woolich I got a lot of insight and whatnot...the race kit already has built in preset for QS kill times for example, Anthony has stated the built in presets really really do not need to be adjusted...in order to use this kit you must buy the race kit which includes the parts and a special race kit ecu key to activate the race kit and you have to buy the basic ecu unlock key...unless you have an ACTUAL ecu flashing " interface " you can set this up your self, if not you need to send your ecu to your tuner so they install the 2 ecu keys to operate the Woolich Race Kit...the main reason I chose this kit over FlashTune QS or Annitori QS ( have one on my fz-07) or Dynojet QS is the price of the Race kit is a few dollars for more 2 extra options that I will potentially use when the need arises...for now I'm gonna use this kit my stock exhaust and eventually upgrade to an aftermarket exhaust...hopefully in the next month or so I can send my ecu out ?, I really really miss using a QS

Read more: http://fj-09.org/thread/4297/woolich-racing-wrt?page=1#ixzz4LhRwTAsF

• Premium Member

As far as I know from what is typed out on the website, his software and only one I see that disables the o2 sensor and flash tune is still in the works of releasing a new update with the possibility of the o2 sensor disable feature...

Archived