The MT-07 Forum

Bluetooth ear buds $40 and good!

jake

• Premium Member

I've had these for several weeks now and use them on my bike and when running and they have been great.
Sound quality is great IMO and I've had tons of ear buds over the years form BOSE to skull candy. I love my music and want it loud and to sound good.
One down fall is the battery life which I think is like 4 hours. But I'm thinking of buying another set just for that reason.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FVXK0R8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

On a side note I picked up a blue tooth head set before this and thought it was shi#. It worked but sound was like a mouse fart.
http://www.gearbest.com/motorcycle-parts/pp_264923.html

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• 2 months later...

Hey Jake, Could this potentially be used to communicate with comm sets like Sena and Chatterbox? Have you looked into weather they have phone apps that could utilize the app+buds to connect?
I want to get the Sena 20S but so price!

Thanks,
Jon

Guest ChicagoAJ
Don't the Bluetooth headsets have a delay? I never got into Bluetooth because it can't stand the delay with videos.
For music they're fine. If you're watching videos while riding, I don't think you'll have to worry about the delay very long. 

• Premium Member
Hey Jake, Could this potentially be used to communicate with comm sets like Sena and Chatterbox? Have you looked into weather they have phone apps that could utilize the app+buds to connect? I want to get the Sena 20S but so price!

Thanks,
Jon
I have not tried to use them to communicate with yet but the way its set up I think it would be hard to use in your helmet and it would not work like the Sena. I've tried other cheep com sets and I think if you want a good one you will have to pay the price.  

• Premium Member
How do you guys get your helmets on with earbuds?
I just cut a big hole in my helmet where my ear holes are lol ..... 
These one fit fairly flat in my ear and stay in good for me but that is not to say they will work good for all. Might depend on your helmet also.

Guest ChicagoAJ
How do you guys get your helmets on with earbuds?
If you can't put your helmet on with earbuds in then it's way too tight. Most earbuds don't even protrude out of my ears, so they fit easily inside my helmet. Then, once the helmet is on the padding keeps them from coming out. 

• 10 months later...

I know this is an older post, but thought I'd add this in case anyone ever searches for it in the future.

I have these:  http://a.co/1mMMrEh

They sound pretty good for the price.  Not as good as high end headphones, but much butter than cheap earbuds or cell phone OEM ear buds.

Archived