The MT-07 Forum

Ebay Case Sliders

monkey

Anyone have experience with various case sliders they bought on ebay?  I was looking at getting these but didn't know...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Yamaha-MT-07-FZ-07-2014-2015-Engine-Case-Slider-Set-/272300519095?fits=Model%3AFZ07&hash=item3f66602eb7:g:HgwAAOSwbYZXf1eS&vxp=mtr

I would rather have case sliders than frame sliders, so I am selling my Vagabond frame sliders when I get some case sliders.

Guest ChicagoAJ

As with anything from China, I would pick up some good stainless hardware from a hardware store. That way you know what the torque rating is on the bolts you're installing. All the Chinese hardware I've gotten with cheapo parts didn't have any markings on the head of the hardware so it likely didn't have any type of torque spec and was probably made of super soft metal.

How much are going to ask for your sliders when you sell them? I'm looking to pick up a set of Vagabonds.

Thanks for the tip ChicagoAJ, I'll definitely be going to the hardware store if I get these. As for the frame sliders, I will probably put them up for ~$70 shipped, but it may not be within the next few days or anything. I'll PM you when the time comes to see if you are still interested.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Thanks for the tip ChicagoAJ, I'll definitely be going to the hardware store if I get these. As for the frame sliders, I will probably put them up for ~$70 shipped, but it may not be within the next few days or anything. I'll PM you when the time comes to see if you are still interested.
Sounds good, if you do get these from eBay they'll likely take a couple weeks if not a bit longer for you to receive them. If you have a good or bad experience with them put a review and let others know they're a good deal or to stay away!

Archived