The MT-07 Forum

San Francisco

enupe

• Premium Member

Has anyone been out to the Dianese Store in San Francisco. I will be in SF from 9/30 - 10/3 for the game that Sun. Was thinking of stopping by the Dianese Store. Was wondering if it's worth me stopping by there?

allot of discounts, large store, literally a block away is cycle gear, and you can grab a nice hot warm cotso hotdog too! well worth it

Has anyone been out to the Dianese Store in San Francisco. I will be in SF from 9/30 - 10/3 for the game that Sun. Was thinking of stopping by the Dianese Store. Was wondering if it's worth me stopping by there?

Yes. If you're looking for Dainese gear or AGV helmets it's the place to be and the guys there are cool. They also have great specials every so often.

Yes. If you're looking for Dainese gear or AGV helmets it's the place to be and the guys there are cool. They also have great specials every so often.
dont forget that costco hotdog!   

dont forget that costco hotdog! 
Rofl

Safe riding!

allot of discounts, large store, literally a block away is cycle gear, and you can grab a nice hot warm cotso hotdog too! well worth it
Careful, those "hot/warm Cotso" hotdogs can confuse and cause a wreck.   (rofl)   
I kid, I know it was a typo.

Beemer

Archived